Friday, October 25, 2024

Frugal Friday......October 25th Edition

There are a few Frugal wins over the past week.....

Got 4 boxes of cereal for the food bank this past week--

On sale for $1.99 with $1 back on Ibotta so $3.96 OOP total.  Another item for the Food Bank.  Kids need kid food sometimes, even if they are poor and going to the food bank.

Got some more items between Kroger and Walmart last week.....

A free AirWick warmer, 2 bags of Beggin' Strips for $1.40 each, 2 3-packs of Beneful dog food for $1.24 each, 3 single cans of Beneful for .48¢ each, 2 Gatorade Zeros for $1.50 each, 3 Flavortown Sauces for .99¢ each, 5 packets of hot cocoa for .35¢ each, a Degree deodorant for .99¢, 2 Mayos for $2.98 total, a Bachan Japanese sauce on clearance and part of the Kroger mega event for $2.23 and 2 bottle of Melatonin BOGO and coupon for $2.99 together.
I forgot to include the 2 boxes of Annie's Super Mac for .99¢ total, 4 Kinder bars for negative $1.24, marked down 4-pack corn on the cob for $1.58, On the Border salsa for $1.58. 3 lbs. of strawberries for $5 total, 1 lb. of butter for $2.49 and a pack of Airborne tablets for $3.27.
The Flavor Town sauces, the deodorant and the hot cocoa are for the Food Bank too.

*  Not much else going on here.  Home health has been coming 3 x a week for the wound on my calf and I'm still using a hospital bed in order to sleep comfortably.
I hope to resume PT next week as the Wound Doc will be releasing me from care. rah
We've had the a/c off some days and certainly don't need to put the heat on because this is Hell's Front Porch.  I laugh when I hear folks down here say it's so cold.  Honey, you have no clue what cold is if you've never been in the North in Winter. lol
My typing and writing is improving but still not back to normal.  I'm keeping at it. ;-)

*  I ordered 2 of my Rxs and they were free as I hit my deductible so much earlier  in the year.

*  I found money!  
Well no, no monies were found this past week.  It's hard to find money when you don't go anywhere.....well I did go to Kroger and Walmart but alas, no coins found.

Total Found last week..... .00¢

Grand Total Found this Year.......$8.68 & 5.30 Euros

That's all I got and all I can do right now.

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them!

Sluggy   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.