Saturday, October 12, 2024

Frugal Friday October 4th & October 11th

 There are a few Frugal wins over the past week.....

*   I bought some stuff at Walmart that had rebates on them..........


The Rock Star drinks earned me $1.24 after paying for then.  The Hello toothpaste cost me .32¢ after rebates, the Gatorades were .78¢ each and the Persil laundry packs were $1.17 each after rebates and coupons.  I forgot to put the Goodles(a better Mac and Cheese)in the photo which was free after rebate.

I hit the Dollar General clearance at three stores on Thursday.  I got a new shower curtain for negative $1, the Airwick warmer was free after coupon, the Everything bagel seasoning was .45¢, the Aveeno baby lotion was $1.77 after clearance and coupon, the double pack of Axe deodorant was $2.70, the big Dove shampoo was .92¢, the smaller Dove shampoo was $2.00 after coupon, the Dove deodorant was .47¢. the large Vaseline lotion was $1.15 and the Aveeno facial cleaner was .01¢.  I'm keeping the shower curtain, the everything seasoning, the 2 Aveeno and the Vaseline.  The other items go to the Food Bank.


This lot was bought at Kroger.  5 cans of Siete Beans that were .74¢ each, the Wheat Thins were $1.49 a box, as were the Good Thins, the Air Wick Mister was negative money after rebates, the "Happy" coffees were in the clearance bin for $5.25 and had a $3.50 rebate so $1.75 ea., the Old Spice whole body deodorants were negative $1.90 after clearance and digital coupon and rebate, the GM cereals were $1.29 each, the Life cereal were .99¢ ea., not pictured were Cap'n Crunch Cinnamon cereals that were .49¢ ea. after sale, coupons and rebates, the Quaker Protein Oatmeal was $1.49 after all offers, the Huggies baby wipes were $1.19, the pasta was .79¢ ea., the Garnier shampoo was $1.49 ea., the Truvia was .49¢, the Skintimate razors were negative $2.01, the Nestle chocolate chips were $2.24 per bag.  I'm keeping the crackers, maybe both coffees(if Hubs likes it), the baby wipes, the oatmeal, and the chocolate chips.  I'll be selling the deodorant and razors.


The 3 eBoost drinks were free after rebate, the Good Good Jam was free after rebate and the 2 small Old Spice deodorants were negative $1.06.

That's about all I remember from the last two weeks of grocery rebating.

*  I found money!

I found this dime at Kroger on October 1st.




I found this penny at Kroger on October 4th.


And I found this worn out penny at the Pharmacy area of Walmart on October 9th.

Total Found last 2 weeks..... .12¢

Grand Total Found this Year.......$8.56 & 5.30 Euros

That's all I got and all I can do right now.

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them!

Sluggy   



1 comment:

  1. I needed a new suit for work so went to Belks and got one that fits well for 30 percent off. I have also got 10 percent off Anne Klein dress shoes at Shoe Station. Ground Chuck was reduced at Winn Dixie but I don’t remember how much. Other foods were reduced also but it is 3:40 am here and I cannot remember what… lol Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.