Thursday, January 23, 2020

Shopping This Week

I hit a few stores this past week, besides Rite-Aid that is. '-)

I did the Finish Deal again last Sunday.........

3 x Finish dishwasher tabs on sale $5 ea.=$15.00
I used $4 in Qs(1 x $2/1 Manu/2 x $1/1 IPQ)and got $5 off Instantly so $15.00-$9.00=$6.00 + .72¢ tax=$6.72 OOP
That's $2.24 per bag.
I also got 2 cans of OJ concentrate so that total for all was $10.06.

On Monday Hubs and I hit Big Lots in the town South of us.  We were down there so he could go to Lowe's and the Sporting Goods store that carries gun stuff and I talked him into poking around in BL too since I had the 20% anything in the store Q with me.


We didn't get a lot, just a few items we needed(plus 6 bottles of peroxide which didn't make it into the photo).  As we left I noticed a shopping cart with clearance dog food items too and these, besides being clearance priced were also another 20% off.
A 6 pack of Iams wet dog food for .62¢ total, 3 bags of Purina Beyond for $2.40 per bag?
Oh heck yeah!
OOP was $25.66 for everything+peroxide(and sales tax).

And since we were there I ran into Aldi for a few things...........


4 x whole mushrooms, a gallon of vegetable oil, a bag of tortilla chips, a box of corn starch, 3 packets of dry ranch dressing mix, a pack of chicken breakfast sausages, a bag of salad mix(not pictured), the last Pillsbury 2-pack pie crusts on clearance at $1.09 and 2.40 lbs. of ground beef at 50% off came to $22.96 out the door.

I'm at $58.68 for the week and I don't plan on doing any more grocery shopping this week.
I'm not going to be under $100 for the month but I am well under $200 for January at this point with only 8 days left in the month.

Any good deals where you live? 


Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. No good deals and I am spending even more on groceries than I would have imagined, Though, I do include all of pups stuff, personal,household (not medication), and things for work. I alos sent the college kid back with stuff that I counted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped in at the shop to pick up milk and found one tray of rump steak at half price - its not something we usually eat as its so expensive - gosh it was good!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.