Here's the frugaliciousness that happened around here this past week.......
* I got the Friday Freebie last Friday at Weis.
A 500 pack of napkins. It doesn't look like there is a Weis freebie this week..... 8-(
* Back during the 2 weeks around Thanksgiving Weis(PMITA)Markets had domino sugar for $1.47 a 4 lb. bag. Of course when I was in that store during that time there was nary a bag of this sugar on the shelves. So I got a rain check of course!
Let the Holiday baking commence! 8-)))
* I found some money!
A whole nickel laying on the walkway in front of Rite-Aid.
Money is money......right folks?
* My $300 Target gift card came this week.
I saved 10% buying it during that Sunday annual sale. Add in that when I go to use it I'll buy stuff on sale, hopefully paired with a coupon and I'll look at buying items I need that also give back a small Target gift card incentive. While the items won't be free bought on this baby, like when I use the Target gift cards I get with c/c points, they will still be cost effective.
* I earned $43.85 in Ibotta rebates and $5.75 in SavingStar rebates since last Friday. I think it's about time to cash out all my rebate accounts and apply all that cash to my food budget. 8-)))
* I forgot this one........I did the drive by McDonald's and unlock a 1¢ Whopper on the Burger King app......
1¢ charged to my credit card. That Whopper tasted almost as good as a Free one!lolz
So what frugal wins did you have this week?
Tell us all about it.