Saturday, May 6, 2017

The To-Do List....April Update


Here is how I did with my To-Do List in April......

* Pay Bills  DONE  Everything paid and on time, no interest charges levied or paid out.  Why pay extra of your hard earned income for not being mindful of deadlines....am I right?

* Read 1 Book  DONE  Well, actually I read half of two books which makes 1 book read.  That's my story and I'm sticking to that.  I like alternating my reads that way so if I don't feel like reading one right now, I can read the other.  They are different enough that I can keep the plot lines/stories straight.  I plan on finishing both books in May.




And no, I am not related to the Hatfields and/or McCoys of KY and WV. lolz

I also have 3 more books to bring along to VA this month as I'll have tons of free time for reading.....





And yes, I DO have a connection to the subjects in two of these books.  8-)


* Go to Dr. Appointment  DONE  I went and all my blood work was good or better than good.  My numbers are even lower and my weight is trending down again.  Go me.

* Go to Dentist Appointment  DONE  I had a crumbling old filling that needed mending.  All done and just waiting on what we need to pay that insurance didn't.  I go back in 6 months for a check-up.

* Go through Q Inserts & Purge  DONE  I reduced the stack of coupon inserts substantially.  I like to purge them every 3-4 months.  I will cut out any Qs in the inserts I pitch that haven't expired yet.  I now have none that are older than mid March on the shelf now.

* Hold Giveaway  DONE


* Mail Giveaway  DONE  Rhitter won the goodies and I shipped them off to her.

* 1st Load to Salvation Army  FAIL  I just didn't get the paperwork written up for this so Hubs could drop the load off.  Oh well.....it will go out in May instead.

I had a short list in April so not much of a stretch for me but I got all but 1 chore accomplished.

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Paperwork for SA donation? Those all look like very interesting books. I have always had more than one book in progress, usually three or four in different places so there is one wherever I am located.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! :) And PS - Loved my goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am glad Rhitter won - Murphy has been visiting her a lot lately so this will cheer her up! Nice to hear your weight is trending down - wish mine was!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.