Saturday, May 6, 2017

The To-Do List....April Update


Here is how I did with my To-Do List in April......

* Pay Bills  DONE  Everything paid and on time, no interest charges levied or paid out.  Why pay extra of your hard earned income for not being mindful of deadlines....am I right?

* Read 1 Book  DONE  Well, actually I read half of two books which makes 1 book read.  That's my story and I'm sticking to that.  I like alternating my reads that way so if I don't feel like reading one right now, I can read the other.  They are different enough that I can keep the plot lines/stories straight.  I plan on finishing both books in May.




And no, I am not related to the Hatfields and/or McCoys of KY and WV. lolz

I also have 3 more books to bring along to VA this month as I'll have tons of free time for reading.....





And yes, I DO have a connection to the subjects in two of these books.  8-)


* Go to Dr. Appointment  DONE  I went and all my blood work was good or better than good.  My numbers are even lower and my weight is trending down again.  Go me.

* Go to Dentist Appointment  DONE  I had a crumbling old filling that needed mending.  All done and just waiting on what we need to pay that insurance didn't.  I go back in 6 months for a check-up.

* Go through Q Inserts & Purge  DONE  I reduced the stack of coupon inserts substantially.  I like to purge them every 3-4 months.  I will cut out any Qs in the inserts I pitch that haven't expired yet.  I now have none that are older than mid March on the shelf now.

* Hold Giveaway  DONE


* Mail Giveaway  DONE  Rhitter won the goodies and I shipped them off to her.

* 1st Load to Salvation Army  FAIL  I just didn't get the paperwork written up for this so Hubs could drop the load off.  Oh well.....it will go out in May instead.

I had a short list in April so not much of a stretch for me but I got all but 1 chore accomplished.

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Paperwork for SA donation? Those all look like very interesting books. I have always had more than one book in progress, usually three or four in different places so there is one wherever I am located.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! :) And PS - Loved my goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am glad Rhitter won - Murphy has been visiting her a lot lately so this will cheer her up! Nice to hear your weight is trending down - wish mine was!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.