Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Weis(PMITA)Markets Trip Yesterday

I found 2 Instant Discount Sticker meats+ 3 great deals at Weis yesterday.......


* The andouille sausage is reg. $6 and had a $3 off sticker on it....half price meat!

* The kielbasa sausage(regularly $4.49)was on sale for $3.50 ea. and had $2 off stickers on them.....$1.50 each or 66% off meat!

* The ground turkey(regularly $3.99)was on sale for $3.39 lb. and I had a $1/1 lb. Weis Q that they sent me......$2.39 or 40% off meat!

* The Perdue breaded cutlets(regularly $4)were on sale for $2(1/2 price already)and I had 2 x $1/25/2 IPQs......$1.375 a package or 65% off meat!

* The store made panko breaded pork tenderloins(regularly $5.88 lb.)were on sale for $2.98 lb......49% off meat!

$16.93 for $40.97 worth of reg. retail meat for a 58% savings rate on the meat.

This shop was rounded out with 3 x 1/2 price Bakery Items, a FREE gallon of milk(from the cereal I bought last week), a jug of veggie oil($1.77 sale price-cheaper than their value brand reg. price), a cucumber(.50¢ off), and a double brick of cream cheese(reg. $4.79)for $1.97 after sale and Q.


I elected to use some gas points toward a 5% discount, lowering this shop another $1.18, which all-in cost me $25.60 out the door.
Savings rate of 60% overall.
Not bad......

Sluggy



2 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.