Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Rite-Aid Trip.....Cheap M&M's and Free Movie Code

Ok, so I didn't need to go to Rite-Aid this week but I went and bought this stuff here........


4 x M&M's on sale $3 each=$12.00
I used 2 x $1.50/2 IPQs(coupons dotcom)which brought the total to $9.00
I used $9 in Plenti Points to pay and earned $6 in new Plenti Points($3 wyb $10 on select Food Items Deals and $3 wyb $10 on select  Halloween Candy Items Deal).
The M&M's double dip for two different deals this week.


I also made sure to grab bags with the FREE MOVIE OFFER packaging.


After submitting a photo of the receipt I'll be sent a movie code to redeem for 1 Movie Ticket(value up to $12).

So I got 4 bags of M&M's and a movie ticket for spending down $3 in Plenti Points(each item received "cost" me .60¢ in points used).

The M&M's will go into cooking baking or gifting for the Holidays and the Movie Ticket will go into the Christmas stash.  8-)

I might go back and buy another 3 bags of candy, use another $1.50/2, paying $7.50 in Plenti points and earning another $6 in new Points for hitting at least $10 spent again on both the Food and Halloween Deals.($9 more spent plus my $2 carried over from my last purchase gets me over $10 again.)

Now it's like paying .56¢ for each of the 8 items received(7 candy, 1 movie).

Unfortunately there is a limit of 1 free Movie Offer per household so I can't get another movie ticket if I do this Deal again.

So far the regular, peanut and peanut butter M&M's are reported working for both the $3 Food and $3 Halloween Deals and double dip for Plenti points.

So I'll buy 7 bags total of M&M's for $21.
Use 3 x $1.50/2 M&M's IPQ.
$21-$4.50=$16.50
Get back $12 in new Plenti Points $16.50-$12.00=$4.50 OOP after points earned.

$4.50 for 7 bags of candy and 1 movie ticket.
An awesome deal if you can use this stuff.

Sluggy

7 comments:

  1. Holy M&Ms woman!!! If you need another address to get more, use mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ok, so I didn't need to go to Rite-Aid this week"-Ummmmm let's clarify something, you need to go everyday so I can get my fix!
    And thanks for the pep talk yesterday, it helped Cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would eat one bag on the way home from the store. Just looking at the picture made me drool on my computer keyboard. Thanks , thanks alot.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Out my window. The first bag would be toast before I got home. THen the other 3 would be in the house screaming at me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow, this Plenti point thing is not working out for me. Doesn't your son have a Plenti card or bil? That's a great deal, but I would have to store those offsite!
    Practical Parsimony

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMM who can't use M&Ms! If you don't eat em you can donate them to someone with PMS (chocolate is my go to PMS reliever)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did this deal this summer and DH and DD both got in on the ticket! I of course treated myself to M&M's.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.