Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last of the Rite-Aid This Week

This should be my last trip to Rite-Aid this week.  I had that $10 off $50 purchase Catalina to use on this card and next week looked pretty miserable for deals so I used it this week.
I finished off the $5 Cough/Cold Deal and did the $5 Select Soap/BodyWash and the Dove Deals in this transaction.  The Theraflu also got me within 3 cents of a $5 Rebate on SavingStar.




2 x Axe Gift Sets BOGO50%=$17.98
1 x Theraflu on sale=$5.99
1 x Excedrin on sale=$3.99
1 x Dove Body Wash on sale=$6.50
1 x Dove Men's Soap 6 pack on sale=$6.50
2 x Herbal Essence Body Wash BOGO50%=$4.48
2 x Ghirardelli Chocolate bags on sale=$5.00
SubTotal......$50.44

Coupons Used
1 x $10/$50 Purchase CatalinaQ=$10.00
1 x $2/1 Axe Gift Set ManuQ(11/23? insert)=$2.00
1 x $2.50/1 Theraflu CatalinaQ=$2.50
1 x $3/1 Excedrin CatalinaQ=$3.00
1 x $1.50/1 Dove Body Wash R-A mailed Q=$1.50
1 x $1/1 Dove Men's Soap 6-pack IPQ(dove dotcom)=$1.00
2 x .75¢/1 HE Body Wash IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$1.50
1 x $1/1 Ghirardelli Choc. Bags IPQ(HERE)=$2.00
Coupon Total......$23.50

$50.44-$23.50=$26.94

I used $26 in +Up Rewards and paid .94¢ OOP.
I received back $19 in new +Up Rewards($4 wyb2 Axe sets, $5 wyb$20 Cough/Cold, $1 Excedrin, $4 wyb $12 Dove soap/wash, $5 wyb2 select Body Wash/Soap).

Total +Ups used......$26
Total +Ups earned.....$19
Total spent OOP...... .94¢
Total value of items bought.....$73.20

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. You did not grab a chunk of chocolate to get the 3 cents? Sometimes I read your post to exbf who says a very low, "Wooow!"

    Well, I don't read the list of coupons, just items bought and not prices, total and means by which you reduced it, and oop. Then, I have to remind him you have yourself and husband, three children, two SO, bil and his son AND your giveaways and flea market trips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 3 cents has to be certain products none of which are chocolate unfortunately.lol
      The cheapest item to finish that $5 rebate is a box of tissues(Scotties). I'll buy that at Weis this week as they are on sale for $1 so I'll get that rebate dadgumit!

      Delete
  2. The single Ivory soap bars are on sale B1G1 50% off and qualify for the Buy 2 Get $5 +UP on Olay, Ivory or Safeguard Skin and Bath Care items (limit 2 offers per card). Buy 4 bars, pay $3.00 (+tax if applicable) and receive (2) $5 +UP rewards. I've done this deal twice so far.. a nice moneymaker ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I did the Ivory bars on Sunday. Had to switch to Olay and Herbal Essences at my store when the single bars ran out. lol

      Delete
    2. I should have known you never miss a deal :) -- too bad Rite Aid only gets a delivery once a week (at least thats the schedule here in NJ).

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.