Monday, December 17, 2012

A Teeny Tiny Bit More Rite-Aid


A quickie at Rite-Aid on Sunday because my cereal Q was expiring....






2 x Post Cereal on sale=$5.00
2 x Chex snacks on sale=$3.00
2 x Cosmetic Gift sets BOGO50%($2.99)=$4.48
1 x Twin Set of Flashlights on sale=$3.47
SubTotal.....$15.95

Coupons Used
1 x $1/2 Post cereals ManuQ(expired Sunday)=$1.00
1 x $1/2 Chex snacks ManuQ(GM insert)=$1.00
Coupon Total.....$2.00

$15.95-$2.00=$13.95+.09¢tax=$14.04
I used $13 in +Ups and put $1.04 on my gift card. (I should have bought a "filler" cherry and used another $1 +Up and put a much lower amount on the gift card.  Oh well....)

I received back $8 in +Ups($1 wyb2 Chex, $2 wyb2 cereals, $5 wyb2 cosmetic gift sets).

After Qs and +Ups, each box of cereal was $1, the Chex snacks were .50¢ each and the cosmetic gift sets were free + gave .52¢ overage.  The flashlights were on sale but gave no +Ups nor did I have Qs for them.  They are a present for someone for Christmas.

I also tried buying those clearanced Pretty Woman fake nails I had price checked on Saturday evening.
They were $1.49 and 1 was $1.99 Sat. night.  Suddenly, now that they are part of a +Ups Deal this week and on sale BOGO50%, the clearanced nails are ringing up full price!
I wonder if next Sunday, when the Deal is over, if these clearanced nails will go back to being clearance priced? lol
Very weird.....

I've got a hunk of +Ups expiring on Christmas Day so I'll be going back either later this week or next week on Sunday or Monday to use those ones.  I know exactly what I am getting with them.  It will be razor time around here, involving Norelco and Qs and rainchecks and +Ups Deals.
Ho Ho Ho.


This trip to Rite-Aid--
OOP....$0.00
Value of items.....$28.53
+Ups coming into this trip....$85.00
+Ups used....$13.00
+Ups earned.....$8.00
+Ups at the end.....$80.00

*And here are my MONTHLY TOTALS*
 
GRAND TOTALS FOR DECEMBER so far.......

Out Of Pocket....$0.00  cash
Value of items bought.....$524.39
Savings Rate of  100%
Single Check Rebate due....$8.00
Other Rebates due......$3.00
After SCR applied, Out of Pocket.... $0.00
Savings Rate.....102.22 %

+Ups at beginning of month...$47.00+
+Ups used....$178.00+
+Ups received...$211.00+
+Ups currently...$80.00+  

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. As usual... wow! My sil is getting as big into couponing as you are. seriously... The last two times she's been over, she's hauling a BIG book that she keeps organized in with her coupons and keeps giving me some with instructions on when and where to use them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.