Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rite-Aid.....The Catching Up Post

I have 4 transactions to post today.....2 from last week's sales ad and 2 from this week that I did on Sunday.

The 1st transaction(sorry, no photo)I popped into Rite-Aid to buy a gallon of milk since I was fresh out and had $2 in +Ups to use up before last Saturday.
Well, silly me, the register wouldn't let me use +Ups to pay for milk here in PA.
bleh.
So I used a $1 Wellness AdPerks/VV Q and had to put the $2.73 left on my free Rite-Aid gift card.
That sure hurt using that HUGE amount of cash on my gift card!

Since I still had the +Ups to use up I let #2 son buy something.....
1 x spiral bound index cards w/20% wellness discount=$1.99
1 x cella cherry w/20% wellness discount=$.26
SubTotal....$2.25 + .02¢ tax=$2.27

I used the $2 in +Up Rewards and put the .27¢ on my gift card.

Then on Sunday I bought this.....
2 x Gillette ProGlide Razor on sale but 20% wellness discount less($9.03)=$18.06
SubTotal...$18.06

Coupons Used
1 x $1 Wellness AdPerks/VV Q=$1.00
2 x $4/1 Gillette Razor ManuQ(P&G insert)=$8.00
Coupon Total...$9.00

$18.06-$9.00=$9.06
I used $9 in +Ups to pay and put the .06¢ on my gift card.
I received $10 in +Up Rewards back(2 x $5 Gillette).

Then I bought this.....

4 x Crest Rinse on sale $5=$20.00
1 x Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrush on sale=$5.99
1 x Newspaper-$1.00 *not pictured*
SubTotal....$26.99

Coupons Used
1 x $3/$15 Pharmacy SurveyQ=$3.00
4 x $2/1 Crest Rinse ManuQ(P&G insert)=$8.00
1 x $3/1 Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrush ManuQ(P&G insert)=$3.00
Coupon Total....$14.00

$26.99-$14.00=$12.99

I used $11.50 in +Ups and put the $1.49 on my Rite-Aid gift card.(I now have $32.69 left on the gift card.)
I received $5 in +Up Rewards($5 wyb $25 any dental care items)AND I submitted for $12.99 in SCRs for the 4 Crest Rinses($10)and the Oral-B Toothbrush($2.99).

*Analysis*
*  The spiral bound index card booklet was a necessity for #2 son.  He is using this for his 'dot book' for marching band camp.  It is also a Mead product and might qualify for a SCR on Mead products, but I still have to submit the receipt information to see on that.
*  On the Gillette Razors--if you can find the ones with the sample sized shaving gel, etc. in them in your store, these also are on sale and qualify for the $5 +Up Reward this week.  Also note, there is a LIMIT of 2 of this Deal per Wellness Card.
*  The Crest Rinse and Oral-B Toothbrush are a Double Dip Deal this week!  Not only are they part of the $5 +Ups Deal WYB $25 in Dental Care Items(this deal runs through August), but they have their own separate Single Check Rebates if purchased THIS WEEK ONLY.  So spend $25.99 and get $5 in +Ups AND $12.99 in Cash rebates as well.  As you can see by my transaction, by using Qs, you can bring the actual initial cash outlay down(to between $14.99 and $10.99 depending on your Qs).  I 'spent' $11.99 after Qs and sale on these 5 items and I got/will get back $17.99($5 in +Ups and $12.99 in cash).
*  I wanted to get jars of Nutella for #2 son this week.  But bright and early on Sunday, Rite-Aid here had NO jars on the shelf!  I did however get a raincheck and I'm hoping they get some in before the end of August when my $1 off AdPerks/VV Q for it expires.
*  I spent all my +Ups on Sunday and now I only have the ones I received on Sunday, amounting to $15.  I may actually use up ALL my +Ups in the next week or so. This will be the first time I'll be +Ups-less since they started this program, over 1.5 years.  It will be nice NOT to feel compelled to go to Rite-Aid for awhile seeing as I have plenty of toiletries/HBA/paper goods right now. ;-)  I think I need to take a Rite-Aid sabbatical.lol

  THESE TRIPS
Number of Transactions.....4
Total Spent....$4.55 put on free gift card
Value of Items....$68.03
SCR qualified for...$12.99
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$15.00
+Up Rewards spent.....$22.50
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$15.00
And I have $32.69 left on my gift card.

Rite-Aid GRAND TOTALS--AUGUST Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......4
Total Spent....$4.55 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP

Number of Items purchased.....11
Value of Items purchased....$68.03
SCR qualified for....$12.99
Other Cash....$0.00
Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for August SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 7/26.....$22.50

+Up Rewards spent....$22.50
+Up Rewards earned....$
15.00
+Up Rewards left....$15.00  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period


Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. Fred got two of those Oral B toothbrushes free too. We are on our way to becoming you. FYI, we are to 940 points as of yesterday. Thank you! m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are such a good influence on Mark!
    I can't believe that you are even thinking about taking a break. What the Hell will I do if I'm not reading about you running deals? God help me, I feel a panic attack coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark--60 points to go! Awesome....Fred will prolly hit 1K before Aug is done.
    Now you need to get another Wellness card in your name and work on your 2nd 1K points....lol

    SonyaAnn--I just don't have anymore room to keep what Rite-Aid gives me!lol Seriously, the garage sale didn't get rid of enough and I found out Daughter broke up with her boyfriend so now she won't do the Flea Market for me and I need to sell all these toiletries! Come over and help me woman!! Or I'll be joining you in that panic attack.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deals, as usual!!! I noticed you had a $3/$15 survey coupon. I've read elsewhere that a lot of people are entering their codes but no longer getting the Q, then calling CS and being told either it's a computer glitch or that the survey coupon program is over.

    Just wondered what all you might know about this :) Since you are the RA Queen and all :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.