Tuesday, September 17, 2024

I Should Be on an Airplane Today

Today was the day we were suppose to fly to Idaho to visit Kim and Sissie.  Right now I should be in Houston waiting to board the flight to Seattle and then a puddle jumper to Idaho.



So I am feeling very sad that we aren't going.   This trip had been a long time in the making and something I was really looking forward to so needless to say I am quite let down and sad today.

Instead I get to go to doctor appointments tomorrow and Thursday.  My hip is no better and I can't lay down in bed without being in pain.  I was back to sitting up in a chair resting my head on pillows piled up on the table to sleep.

Maybe the Orthopedist will have some ideas/solutions tomorrow.


Sluggy



10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry.
    I hope the Dr will have you feeling better.
    Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are in pain and missed your trip. I hope the dr can get you some relief tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you having so much pain. Prayers for recovery. Things happen in their time - you will get that visit in, just not right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how sad you are about the trip being cancelled. I am sorry for you. Fingers crossed for a quick and easier solution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry - hugs. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, Sluggy! WTH? You have really been through the ringer. I had severe pain in my hip too. If you end up needing a hip replacement, I had one too and it hurt 6 weeks during recovery, but I have no pain with it at all now. Here's hoping you get some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, darn....I'm so sorry. May you continue healing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are able to find and fix the cause of your pain, and that you are able to board a plane to see the twins later this year! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  9. hopefully there will be other opportunities

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.