Let's take a look at how the October To-Do List turned out.........
* Pay Bills DONE Always the top of the list, always my priority.
* Read 1,2 Books PASS I didn't get the 2nd book finished before October was over(and traveling got in the way of getting #2 finished)so I get a Pass.
I read this book..........
"Letters to America" by Tom Blair
An interesting and highly readable book. Mr. Blair has written a collection of stories about everyday Americans, from the 1600's immigrants to Virginia, to the 1990's which was the actual authors life story.(None of the other stories are of real people, but anonymous ictitious people who lived through certain times and struggles in our country's history.)
Some of the stories didn't seem fully fleshed out (the young girl who worked in a sewing factory at the turn of the 20th century and the Jewish youth with an Uncle named Mordecai)and some just went on and on and on(you can tell that Mr. Blair is an aircraft/aeronautics and WWII fan).
Could have been better but the good parts were excellent and worth the read.
* Purge Inserts and Q Envie DONE If I don't do this one it makes like difficult as far as shopping goes so I do it monthly.
* Hold Giveaway DONE
* Mail Giveaway DONE Mailed and received
* Make Tomato Sauce for Freezer DONE Well I made the sauce but I didn't freeze it. We used it up in October.
* House Train Puppy IN PROGRESS Still working on this one. A bit of a setback due to Dixie going into heat. Not fun.
* List Items on eBay DONE I got about 5 more items listed and 3 items sold n October. Nothing to write home about but I'll take it.
* Put Garden to Bed DONE Hubs did this mostly while I was in Ocean City.
* Work on Christmas Gifts IN PROGRESS I got Kim, her Sissie's, my brother and sister in-law's gifts wrapped and packed up. Everything was delivered to the recipients in October. I've got the rest of the folks I buy for to wrap up but that can wait until after Thanksgiving.
* Pack for Oct. Trip DONE I packed it all up and filled my car.
* Go on Oct. Trip DONE
Craziness in OC
And warehouse stores in VA
* Have FUN! DONE Fun was had and merriment ensued............
It was a good month.
Onward and upward to November!