Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Stacking Deals at Rite-Aid, SavingStar and P&G Promo


Here are the 4 stacking deals I was working on last week.....

                    

#1  P&G, Spend $30/Get $10 BC deal this week at R-A(limit of 2 deals per card on this one).
DONE-TWICE on one card, earned $20 in BC.


#2 Parts of the R-A deal above overlap with a SavingStar offer, Spend $50 on certain P&G items/Get $15 Back at SavingStar.
DONE, earned $15 SavingStar rebate.



#3 P&G Holiday Rebate(advertised in the P&G Insert a week ago Sunday), Spend $50 AFTER COUPONS on certain P&G items/Get $15 prepaid Visa card back.
DONE & SUBMITTED, Waiting on $15 prepaid Visa card.
My total on select items after Qs was $50.37.


#4 Rite-Aid has a promo going on now until November 30th, Spend $50 on certain "Beauty" Items get a $10 R-A gift card(limit of 2 deals per card on this one). Purchase from 10/27/19 to 11/30/19 and redeem by 12/14/19.
DONE. I earned 1 $10 reward so far and have $11.83 toward a second of this reward just for buying P&G items last week.


I bought all this at Rite-Aid this week..........



                              

Total Bonus Cash spent.....$46.46
Total R-A gift card used....$10.48
Total spent.......$56.94

Total Bonus Cash earned...$28.00(2 x $10, 8 x $1)
Total SavingStar earned....$15.00
Total  R-A Beauty gift card earned...$10.00
Total P&G Holiday rebate earned....$15.00
Total earned........$68.00

I also got $2 back as a "post coupon" when the new cashier hit the payment button before imputing my coupons.
This was actually a "good" thing as that $2 in Qs doesn't show on my receipt for two of the P&G items I bought so I was able to hit the $50 after Qs spend requirement $2 earlier than expected. ;-)

There are some items on sale in the Black Friday R-A ad that will count toward this $10 Beauty Reward as well.
The Concair hairbrushes and Scunci hair products that will be free after BC earned and should count toward the Beauty Reward(so better than free), plus a lot of items will count toward this reward on the second page of the Black Friday ad.

It should be easy to get another two or three Beauty Rewards before November 30th when that promo ends.

Now excuse me but I am off to work the polls and be a good citizen.  Remember to go vote today if you are in the US.

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Well I will need the hairbrushes for Christmas stockings so I will look for those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We are almost out of Crest so I will have to look at the deals. Nice shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.