Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Rite-Aid--Working on the Beauty Gift Card Reward Deal


I went to Rite-Aid on Monday and used two of those Tresemme Catalinas I had leftover from all that Tresemme I bought the week before last.............


The first transaction was the two mascaras on the top of the photo.
Cover Girl mascara on sale BOGO50%=$9.73
I used.......
1 x $2.50 CatalinaQ=$2.50
2 x $1/1 CG Mascara IPQs=$2.00
$9.73-$4.50=$5.23+.32¢ tax=$5.55 paid with BC(no BOGO50% since I only bought one)=$5.99
I used.......
1 x $1.50 CatalinaQ=$1.50
1 x $1/1 CG face product IPQ=$1.00
1 x $2/1 any CG item R-A snail mailedQ=$2.00
$5.99-$4.50=$1.49+.09¢ tax=$1.58 paid with BC

 $7.13 paid in BC, $7 in new BC earned back and this card has $21.15 in purchases toward the $10 Beauty Reward GC so only $28.85 left to get it to $50 spent.

I still have a $1.50 Catalina to use before Saturday but not sure what to use it on yet.

I also bought a few gift cards that give back BC this week to get my BC amounts up a bit before the Black Friday sales.  They were GCs I was going to buy eventually anyway so why not reap the benefit of getting some BC?

Sluggy


3 comments:

  1. That is the mascara I use only I use the green so I am going to see if I can get a couple. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen the green tube, just blue, purple and pink and the clear one.

      Delete
  2. All knowing Sluggy….what's happened to If you Do Stuff, Stuff Gets Done? She's been one my favorite bloggers...have been reading for AGES. Do you know how I can ask permission to read the blog again? Please let me know. Appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.