Saturday, November 9, 2019

Rite-Aid Hijinx This Week

Other than the Robitussin I bought on Wednesday I also bought this on Wellness Wednesday.........


There was a $3/1 WWQ that was specific to Gold Bond lotion-either the Diabetics or the Foot Scrub.
I paired $1.50/1 ManuQs with each bottle, so besides the 20% off for being Gold status I got $18 off with the stacked Qs, paying $10.94 in BC for all.

Gold Bond is part of a "Spend $30/Get $10 BC Winter Monthly Deal" too except we found out that the Foot Scrub does NOT qualify for that Offer after we rang it up.
So I am returning those 2 tubes later today.

The Diabetic variety does qualify for the deal plus qualifies toward the "Spend $50/Get $10 GC Beauty Deal" and I had a $1.50 Gold Bond Ibotta rebate in my account that I sent for(limit 2 per receipt so I got $3 cash back as well).
After the return I will be down $8.26 in BC(not counting the $3 at Ibotta)for the 2 bottles I kept.

After my BC I spent on the Foot Scrub gets put back on my account and the $1.50 Ibotta Gold Bond rebate reappears in my account there, I'll rebuy a different variety of Gold Bond that I have a ManQ for.
An update will follow once I finish off this deal.

On Friday I took the handful of Tresemme ManQs provided to me by "the kindness of strangers(like Blanche Du Bois, yes?)" and bought this..........



I tried to buy 4 in the first transaction but the $3/2 RA In-AdQ wouldn't let me use 2 of them in the same transaction.
The $2.50 wyb3 Tresemme Catalina Q shot out of the Catalina machine after she rang up the third bottle so even though the cashier cancelled the transaction she let me keep the Q. ;-)
Then we proceeded to ring up 2 bottles in a transaction and it went like this............


2 x Tresemme on sale=$10.00
I handed over 2 x $2.50/1 Tresemme ManQ and 1 x $3/2 Tresemme In-AdQ so $8 off, paying $2 in BC on the first transaction.
I couldn't use that $2.50 CatalinaQ because it was more than my total(and I didn't think to add something that was .50¢ to the transaction to use it. ugh).

After that transaction the $1.50 wyb2 Tresemme CatalinaQ spit out of the machine.

So used one of those for all the following 2 bottle transactions along with the ManuQs and the In-AdQ making each total 50¢ in BC(and earning another $1.50 CatalinaQ each time).
Only the CatalinaQ beeped because I forgot to hand that over before the other Qs and/or it had no product to attach to(4 Qs but only 2 items)and I didn't just buy a cheap filler item. But the cashier had a way to work around the beeping CatQ.

But a different cashier screwed something up on the third transaction(and then screwed it up again) and had to cancel and redo that transaction(twice)but $1.50 CatalinaQs still spit out both times she redid it and she handed them to me.  So I left the store with 3 bonus CatalinaQs...............


Total spent in Bonus Cash was--
#1 Tran  $2.00
#2 Tran  .50¢
#3 Tran  .50¢
#4 Tran  .50¢
#5 Tran  .50¢

$4 in Bonus Cash spent on 10 bottles of Tresemme.
And then the Beauty Reward printed on that last transaction since I "spent" $50 before Qs and I got this............


The $10 Rite-Aid Beauty Reward Gift Card.
I now have 2 of these between two of my accounts.

So we spent $4 in BC and earned $10 in gift card back on Friday.
And I have $5.50 in Catalinas to spent too in the next 2 weeks.

When I go in today to return the Foot Scrub I have 4 more Tresemme ManuQ to use as well. 8-)

I also got a "Spend $70/Get $7 off your next transation" Q on one of those transactions too so I have to figure out how best to deploy that once the Black Friday Deals get here. ;-)

Have you done any drugstore shopping lately?


Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. At some point, my brain went to mush trying to soak it all in that you did. So, I will have to reread. You did well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great deals Sluggy! Wish I had checked your blog yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot seem to get to the spend all your bonus cash in 30 days. Just too busy to keep track. I figure if I visit you twice a year I am okay. So please stock up will you. *Snort* I miss you when can we get together again?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.