Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Rite-Aid Hijinks on Saturday

So I went back to R-A on Saturday and used the rest of my Tresemme Qs..........



After stacked Qs/Catalina I spent .50¢ in BC on one card and .53¢ in BC on another card(conditioners are subject to sales tax in PA but shampoo is not).
So I have $10 more in spending toward the Beauty Reward gift card on two different cards.

I also returned the 2 tubes of Foot Scrub I bought on Wednesday........


It gave me $10.94 back in BC and $3.96 back in cash due to the coupons that were used..........


I also returned an item bought a while back I had been meaning to return and I got cash back for that item instead of BC back.............


I think if your receipt is beyond a certain time limit they give you cash?  Neither the cashier or I know and I would have been happy with BC back on the card instead.
Whatever.  I'll tuck this $11.99 aside to use at R-A if need be.

I still need to purchase 2 bottles of Gold Bond to finish that $10 BC "Winter" Deal and that purchase will put me over $50 Beauty items spent and earn me a $10 gift card on a third card and I now have enough BC back on that card to cover that purchase.
Nice.

More later as the Beauty Reward Gift Card drama unfolds.........

Sluggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.