Saturday, June 2, 2018

Rite-Aid This Week


I did a little Rite-Aid shopping this week...this was 3 separate transactions on 2 different card....


4 x Daylogic razors on sale $5=$20(2 x bought on 2 diff. cards)
2 x CG eye shadow on sale BOGO50%=$9.43
1 x CG eyebrow pencils 20% Wellness disc.(since I didn't buy 2 items)=$3.83
SubTotal......$33.26

Coupons Used
1 x $3/2 CG items CatalinaQ=$3.00
1 x $2/1 CG item IPQ=$2.00
Coupon Total.....$5.00

$33.26-$5=$28.26 + .60¢ tax=$28.86 paid for with Bonus Cash
I earned back $25 in new BC(4 x $5 razors, $5 wys $10 CG).  Depending on your states sales tax(if there is any)the razors are free or almost.

I went back on Friday to pick up Daughter's Rx and bought this lot......I had $3.26 tracking toward another CG BC Deal......



1 x CoverGirl lip pencil clearance=$2.07
1 x CG face powder clearance=$2.62
2 x CG lipstick clearance=$4.38
SubTotal.......$9.07

Coupons Used
2 x CG $3/2 CatalinaQ=$6.00

$9.07-$6.00=$3.07+.20¢ tax=$3.27 paid with Bonus Cash.
I earned back $5 Bonus Cash as I hit $10 spent on CG($9.07+$3.26 tracking from before).
Supposedly the clearance Cover Girl isn't included in the Spend $10/Get $5 Deal.....but it was!
I bought 2 items separately to make sure they would qualify and then bought the other two when they did.
And 3 more $3/2 CG Catalinas came out of the machine(1 Cat on the first transaction and 2 Cats on the second transaction).  And FINALLY the new computer scanner got fixed a couple of days ago they said at my store so that these CatalinaQs didn't beep!!  Didn't matter what CG product you bought, these Cats would beep.....

$32.13 spent in BC for all this together, $30 in new BC earned back so it all "cost" me $2.13 in BC.

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.