Saturday, June 2, 2018

Best Grocery Deals Last Week

Here are the best deals I found at the grocery outlets this week......

 I bought 2 shelf stable milk cartons, 2 ice cream cartons and 2 8 oz. blocks of cheese as part of the Mix and Match Buy 6/Get $3 off deal.
I also had a $1/2 Cabot IPQ so after sale prices, $3 and $1 Q off all 6 came to $9.94 or $1.65 per item.


The Eight O'Clock K-Cups were on clearance($6.29 down to $3.29).  I had printed off $1.50/1 Qs early in May for these so paid $1.79 per box.

The Ragu finally went on sale at Weis on Thursday and that was the last day my 7 x .75¢/2 Qs were valid.  These double at Weis to $1.50/2 so .92¢ per jar with the sale price.  They double up to 4 of the same Q per transaction so I purchased these 14 jars in two transactions.


I also have 2 x .75¢/1 Kozy Shack pudding Qs expiring on Thursday.  The individual cup packages were on sale for $3 at Weis so after doubled Qs I paid $1.50 per package.  Hubs can eat these while his sore from surgery windpipe recovers.

I also bought Ex-College Boy 6 Gatorade bottles.  They are .77¢ per bottle this week plus I had a B5G1Free CatalinaQ for this that printed off a couple of weeks ago at the register and it took $1 off not .77¢ off so all 6 bottles cost me $3.62 or .60¢ each.  Another CatalinaQ printed off so when I went back for the last 6 jars of Ragu I picked up 6 more Gatorade.  No photo of those Gatorade though.

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Cheap ice cream, cheap cheese and Christmas presents. I think you had a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great Ragu price. Now that I cannot price-match, I miss those deals most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.