If you are friends with me on Facebook you saw my post last Friday on the 11th.
On Saturday the proceeds check arrived via Overnight Fedex and promptly got deposited into our bank Monday morning.
All I can feel at this point is relief.........
* Relief that we don't have to pay to have the yard taken care of 9 months of the year.
* Relief that we don't have to pay for electric and water service because it's listed for sale.
* Relief that we no longer have to pay insurance on the thing....insurance which was WAY too much money due to being in LA and it being a manufactured home and not a stick built type.
* Relief that we no longer are getting bent over by the property taxes, because it's not our primary home so LA piles on the taxes for us out-of-staters.
* Relief that we no longer have to pay taxes on 50% of the rental income on this LA house to PA(when we rented it), even though we already had to pay taxes to LA for the very same income! What a crock of shit!!!
* Relief that I no longer have to deal with real estate agents and some of their smarmy tactics.
It's done and I am over it now.
We have learned some valuable lessons with this whole episode.
And our Daughter owes us BIGTIME! lolz
My company's gone now so I'll try to get back to regular posting soon. I've got to get out to pay a bill(car insurance)and run some errands today.
We had a hellacious rain/hail/tornadic windstorm come through here yesterday afternoon, after a day of muggy Summer temps and sun. I am worn out from cleaning, cooking, entertaining and the atmospheric pressure. lolz
I've got to get back into a routine here.
What's going on in your world?