Sunday, May 20, 2018

Lots More Rite-Aid Friday & Saturday

I got all this at my Rite-Aid in 3 different transactions on 3 different cards on Friday but will list it all together........


6 x Suave deodorants on sale=$7.14
3 x Hydralyte on sale=$3.00
1 x Schick razors on sale=$5.99
1 x Cover Girl lip pencil on clearance=$2.07
SubTotal......$18.20

Coupons Used
1 x .25¢/1 Suave deodorant L2CardQ=.25¢
3 x $2/1 Hydralyte IPQ=$6.00
1 x $4/1 Schick IPQ=$4.00
1 x $2/1 Cover Girl items IPQ=$2.00
Coupon Total....$12.25

$18.20-$12.25=$5.95 + .55¢ tax=$6.50 paid with BC
$8 in new BC earned back(3 x $2 Suave, $1 Schick, $1 Colgate)*
So I bought a tube of Colgate but the L2CardQ didn't come off so I returned it right away but I still got a $1 BC-if you return something the BC doesn't come back off your account.  I didn't do this to get a "free" BC, I wanted to buy the Colgate but when a L2CardQ doesn't come off, I am not going to keep it. lolz
Even without the "bonus" $1 BC this was a .50¢ moneymaker.

The Cover Girl purchase triggered a $3/2 Cover Girl purchase Catalina Q.  There was a $5 wyb $10 Cover Girl/Sally Hansen Deal last week and I had $2.06(even though the item was $2.07...hmmm)tracking on that Deal.  More on this later.

So Hubs let me stop by a different Rite-Aid last week while we were running errands downtown so I picked up this there..........


They didn't have any of the Suave deodorants(the monthly Deal items)or the Lever 2 packs of soap which were a moneymaker after BC back but they had 1 box of Hydralyte and I did the monthly Doan's/Vivarin/Midnite on my last card.

The Midnite was free after $1Q and $8 BC it gave.
The Hydralyte was $1 moneymaker after sale/Q.
$7 spent in BC, $8 in BC earned back.

On Saturday I was in the town South of us and stopped by a different R-A and bought all this on two different cards.......


4 x Barlow's men's dry shampoo 30% off F/S special offer=$19.56 *
3 x Hydralyte(1 bottle/2 tablets)on sale=$3.00
4 x Suave deodorants on sale=$4.76
1 x Schick razors on sale=$5.99
4 x M&Ms Kings size on sale=$4.00
SubTotal........$37.31

Coupons Used
3 x $2/1 Hydralyte IPQ=$6.00
1 x $4/1 Schick razors IPQ=$4.00
4 x .50¢/1 R-A stickerQ=$2.00
Coupon Total......$12.00

$37.31-$12.00=$25.31 + $1.51 tax=$26.82 paid for with BC.
$26.00 in new BC was earned on these transactions(4 x $5 Barlow's, 2 x $2 Suave, $1 Schick, $1 Candy wyb 4 King size), meaning I "spent down" my BC by .82¢.

After sale/Qs/BCs earned the razors "cost" .99¢ plus tax, the deodorants .38¢ for every two plus tax, and the candy was .25¢ per bag.

* All the men's Barlow products give back $5 each on a Monthly Deal(limit 2 per card).  With the 30% off promotion from Fri./Sat. for all Wellness Gold members these $6.99 reg. retail items were $4.89 so a small .11¢ moneymaker when purchased.

I also went back up to my R-A on Saturday to roll the Cover Girl Deal using 2 more $3/1 Cover Girl IPQs I printed off late last month and that $3/2 that kept generating another CatalinaQ on two different cards.......


2 x Barlow's dry shampoo 30% off special promo=$9.78
1 x Arm and Hammer toothpaste(rain check)=FREE
2 x CG mascara BOGO50%=$14.23
1 x CG pro mascara clearance=$1.57
1 x CG trublend clearance=$2.32
1 x CG trublend powder clearance=$2.64
1 x CG pro mascara curved 20% Wellness disc.=$5.03
2 x CG eye shadow palettes BOGO50%=$9.33
1 x CG lip pencil clearance=$2.07
1 x CG liquid makeup stick clearance=$2.07
SubTotal.......$49.04

Coupons Used
2 x $3/1 CG mascara IPQ=$6.00
4 x $3/2=$12.00
Coupon Total.....$18.00

$49.04-$18.00=$31.04 + $1.75=$32.79

$12.86 in the last of the Plenti Points on my card and $19.93 total in BC(from both cards)was used to pay.
I earned $30 back in new BC(2 x $5 Barlow's, 4 x $5 CoverGirl-2 on one card/2 on the other card).
I "spent down" $2.79 in BC on all this in the last photo.

Total Spent this Week at Rite-Aid(including Wed. stuff I posted about earlier in the wk)...$95.94 in Bonus Cash
Total new Bonus Cash earned back........$95.00 + $2.00 in Ibotta cash rebates.

I have finally used up the last of my Plenti Points. rah.
The plan going forward will be to slowly spend down most if not all of the BC on two of my cards.  With this 60 day window to roll them all and not being able to view "how much expires and when exactly" I am over it.
Right now I have $163.01 in Bonus Cash spread out over 3 cards.  Trying to keep these many balls in the air(and not have BC expire on me)requires me to "buy" too much stuff and then find ways to use it all.  That's more work than I want to do. 8-(  I just want to buy what we all need here, what I can give to family and friends and things to put into Giveaways.

Sluggy




4 comments:

  1. Such great deals, you did well, Sluggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practical ParsimonyMay 20, 2018 at 4:10 PM

    That IS a lot of stuff. You could always list it like you do the diapers, but not individually. Put a list of what you have for a certain price and let them buy a box of items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your blog.
    It appears as if some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and
    let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This could be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before.

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good respond in return of this question with solid arguments and
    telling everything concerning that.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.