Friday, March 10, 2017

Ain't Nobody Got Time For This!

While most of my days are low-key and move rather slowly(just like me)today is going to be a ball buster.

The plan for Friday was to do my usual stuff and then pack a bag, jump into the car and drive to College Boy's school, stay over, then pack his stuff into said car and drive him home for a school break.

But then this happened last night..........


As of just now, 6+ inches and it's still snowing lightly.
So now I have to get the driveway cleared in addition to everything else so I don't have time for a "real" post.

I'll check in online before I leave....IF I leave.....but I gotta go take care of this mess plus everything else in my day.
Ugh.

Life....it happens!

Sluggy

12 comments:

  1. Bummer for you. I won't mention that it is in the mid 70's and sunny here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, don't get hurt shoveling or driving. The weather is just nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow and steady will win the race. Drive carefully once you do hit the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like what we've been having all week, but then the new stuff melts and it repeats again the next night LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful out there young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got snow too but only landed on grass not roads.we might get that on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geeze, sluggy. Whatever you do, do not hurt your back. UGH!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life - it does happen - but I would rather have it happen than it to NOT happen. Hugs Sluggy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh happy day! I am back in my blog! Quit that shoveling! Be careful on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you got more than us. But we are going to get a huge hit on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you do go, be careful. We ended up with about 2 inches, so no where near the amount you all received.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You be careful out there - both in the driveway and on the roads if you make the journey. Winter is going out with a big bang all over it seems.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.