Friday, November 26, 2021

Frugal Friday....the November 26th Edition

 Here's what we had happen in the frugal vein around here this past week.....

*  I sold 2 items on eBay!  A set of Wizard of Oz themed playing cards in a tin and 6 tubes of discontinued Nexxus shampoo.

*  I've been pillaging Rite-Aid for the Black Friday sale.  I'll give a total in a few days for it all.  I will say it's not been a stellar BF this year at R-A.  Every store I've gone to has been out of Conair hairbrushes and the big Russell Stover bags of chocolate and most never got any of these items.

*  I got an unexpected giftie from a reader!


An Amazon package arrived last Friday.  I got a set of cat butt fridge magnets to go with my dog butt ones!

*  I returned some items to R-A early in the week and received a cash refund on 4 items and BC back on the 5th item.

*  I found money!

A penny I don't remember where in R-A since it was last weekend.

This nickel was found on Wednesday near the Higi machine in the pharmacy area.

And a penny next to my car in the parking lot at Rite-Aid.

Found This Week... .07¢
Found This Year.....$20.10

*  I hit up CVS last weekend.  I had a free beauty item Q($5 or less)on my card so I got this.

It was $4.99 so nothing out of pocket after that Q.
And then I earned this free ECB for buying it......


That's about it this week.


What frugal wins did you have last week?

Let us know!

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.