Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Some Shopping Lately, Mostly Walmart

So Ibotta came out with a $20 Moo-lah Bonus for September.  You have the whole month to purchase 75 qualifying items to earn $20.  Not a great $ amount to # of items ratio but I figure if I can combine those 75 items with weekly bonuses(Midweek and Weekend Warrior ones-thus getting more mileage out of the deal)and maybe a Swagbucks/Fetch/Shopkick deal thrown in and use some free gift cards I have this will work out well. ;-)

First I did a MidWeek Bonus last week, 11 items at Walmart and 1 at Rite-Aid gave me $21.29 back at Ibotta. (I already talked about this shop.)


One of those 11 items was these tampons which also got me a $5 Walmart e-gift card(along with $2 in rebate above).

Two days later I got a $5 Weekend Warrior Bonus so back to Walmart I went and here are the items I picked up(only a few are pictured).......

* Smile Direct toothpaste $3.98-$1 Ibotta and $3.50 back on Shopkick so .52¢ moneymaker
* Gold Bond powder $3.64-$1 Q-$1.50 Ibotta makes it $1.14
* Alka Seltzer gum $4.24-$2 Q-$2.00 Ibotta makes it .24¢
* Bic razor $5.82-$3 Q-$3.00 Ibotta makes it a .18¢ moneymaker.
* Gerber Fruit Water(not pictured) $1.98-$1.50 Ibotta makes it .48¢
* 2 x Gerber baby food*not pictured)$1.96-$1 Q-$1 Ibotta makes it a .04¢ moneymaker.
* Ultra Powerade drink(not pictured)$1.00-.20¢ Ibotta plus I got 60 Shopkicks(10 scan/50 receipt)
* 2 pack hard boiled eggs(not pictured).98¢-.25¢ Ibotta makes it .73¢
* Perdue fresh chicken(not pictured)$5.37-$1 Q-$1.25 Ibotta makes it $3.12
* Poise thin pads(not pictured)$4.84-$2 Q-$3.00 Ibotta makes it a .16¢ moneymaker.
* Cottonelle tp(not pictured)$6.48-.50¢ Ibotta makes it $5.98.
* Cottonelle wet wipes(not pictured)$2.43-.50¢ Ibotta makes it $1.93. I also got a $1 Ibotta Cottonelle bonus for buying both and another .50¢ back on Fetch Rewards for buying the tp so $6.41 OOP for both paper items.

* The Arm and Hammer toothpaste was $3.12 a tube so $12.48 for all 4 tubes.  That was a Swagbucks deal and I got $25 in SB back so a $12.52 moneymaker!
* Another Swagbucks Deal was an 8 pack of AHA! seltzer(not pictured)for $3.38. I got $3.04 back in SBs so .34¢ OOP for that.



* 2 Annies crackers/cookies were $3.82 each. I used 2 x .50¢ IPQ(didn't get the $1 insert Qs)so paid $6.64 OOP.  I got $1.25 for each on Ibotta($2.50), another $1.25 for doing the Annie's Bonus and a .10¢ Ibotta for any kid's crackers.  I also submitted for a .50¢ SavingStar rebate so in the end these 2 were $2.29 for both.


* I also bought another box of tampons this trip for $6.54-$2.00 Ibotta and got another $5.00 Walmart e-gift card so another .46¢ moneymaker(if  roll that gift card into my Ibotta/Fetch/Shopkick/Swagbucks deals at Walmart).  I've maxed out that Playtex/Walmart deal now(limit of 2).


* I also bought another ice cream sandwich for $1.47.(Pictured from the previous purchase.)  This earned back $2.18 in ShopKicks.

Just all the Ibotta rebates(with bonuses-Cottonelle, Annies, Sept Level 1, Weekend Warrior)on this Walmart trip came to $28.05.  The total at the register was $64.67.  I used a $15 PandG prepaid Visa card I earned last Winter that's expiring this month, so  I spent $49.67 OOP.
I also got $28.04 back in SBs, (used $22 worth of it to get a $25 Walmart e-gift card), $1.10 on Fetch an.d $5.68 on ShopKicks and a $5 Walmart e-gift card(tampons).
Add in 2 more Ibotta rebates done at R-A(another $6 in rebates)and I am at 29 rebates in Sept. toward that 75 total.

Tomorrow my trips to R-A and Walmart since the weekend.........


Sluggy





1 comment:

  1. You still amaze me with all your deals and how you can keep track of them all! I'm lucky if I can remember to take my grocery list with me to the store, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.