Wednesday, September 30, 2020

I Finished the Mid Week Ibotta Bonus...BOOM!

 So I still needed 9 more rebates after Monday's trip to R-A where I did 3 Ibotta rebates to hit the 12 rebates for the MidWeek Bonus.  I earned $8.50 in Ibotta rebates that trip.  See previous post for that transaction.

I also still needed a tube of specialty Crest to reach the $30 spent to earn the $10 Bonus Cash.  So I hit a different R-A Tuesday morning that carries the last type of Crest which I had a $3/1 L2CQ for.....


1 x Crest Whitening Therapy toothpaste 20% discount better than sale price=$6.39
Used that $3/1 L2CQ.

1 x Throat Calm tablets on clearance=$2.99

Total after Q for both was $6.38 paid for with Bonus Cash so no OOP.

Earned $10 in new BC and submitted the Crest and the Throat Calm both for 2 separate $3 rebates on Ibotta.  The ThroatCalm was a penny moneymaker.

Now I had 5 rebates toward that 12 rebate threshold for the Bonus and $14.50 in regular rebates on Ibotta.

I went to Walmart and bought these items....


I did 8 rebates instead of the 7 I still needed....oops! lolz
The Morning Star fake chicken nuggets were $5.27 and I earned back $5.50 for 2 different rebates so better than free.  The Bolt 24 drink was also free after rebate(that's for Ex-CB). The cereal was about .70¢ after Ibotta and ShopKicks points, the Chobanis were BOGO after Ibotta, the cocomut milk "yogurt" was .46¢, the Powerade Ultra was .70¢, the 2 diet Powerades were .47¢ ea. and the Ritz chips were $1.88 after rebate.

I spent $19.65 using a $25 Walmart gift card earned on SwagBucks.
I earned $11.59 in regular rebates and hit the Bonus threshold so another $5 earned too so $16.59 back in rebates.

Total spent OOP....$0.00

Total in Ibotta rebates earned...$31.09 at R-A and Walmart since Monday.

Not a bad way to close out the September grocery shopping. ;-)


Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so swamped at work, that I haven't even looked at anyone's adds since I stopped shopping for my MIL. My strategy is to just not stupid shop and not waste. I figure that is the best for me right now.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.