Wednesday, July 8, 2020

2020 Second Quarter......Small Economies Report



The second quarter of 2020 is in the books now.
Let's see where some of my small pots of savings look like so far halfway though the year.
These stats are all effective as of June 30, 2020.

*  Rolled coins--$3.00(still)


I haven't gotten enough spare change to roll any more coins.


*  Found Change--$46.50  Finding money is the best!  Nobody can argue with that, right? 8-))

*  Refunds & "Post Coupons"--$44.35 Mostly Weis(PMITA)Markets and Rite-Aid.

*  Cash Rebates--
   * Ibotta--$278.40
   * SavingStar--$25.00
   * Checkout51--$0.00
   * ShopAtHome--$23.27

Total.........$420.52 so far in 2020 to put toward the grocery spending in December.
At this halfway point in 2020 that means our OOP on food spending is $1755.55 with that $420.52 in small economies deducted.
Nice.

Do you stash non-income money aside to put toward a goal?
Tell us about it and what strategies work for you in savings small amounts of money!


Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. I love that you save all this for December. Just like my pig bank, which by the way is pretty lean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used $7 in earned Amazon rewards through surveys towards a new long dog lead. It was a need as he likes to wander, but it's not safe to leave our yard for him. this let's hi wander the yard while we read outside and we no longer need to move the back yard lead to the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard they won't be making coins because of the virus

    ReplyDelete
  4. My strategy has been to apply all of my ebay/FB sales directly to the mortgage. It's not "savings" per se, but same approach. It feels good to make progress.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.