Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Rite-Aid Shop on Tuesday

I went to Rite-Aid yesterday to pick up a weekly ad and in hopes of seeing my friend who works there.
Tuesday is "truck day" so I figured she'd be there.  But with the holiday truck day is on Wednesday this week.
It seems every time I go to my R-A she is either off that day or it's not during her shift. Alas, alack!

I did pick up something while I was there anyway...........


1 x Salonpas patches on sale for $9 but 20% Wellness discount better=$8.39

I paid with Bonus Cash and received $8 in BC back so these cost me .39¢ in BC.

That's all I got today.
What is your life looking like today?


Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Today, chicken is $1.99/lb. at Aldi with a limit of 2 packs per customer. Tommy went in and we both got two. It is actually chicken tenderloin, but breast anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.