Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Rite-Aid Last Saturday, Spending BC & Getting Myself Something

I figured I wouldn't get any gifties from my kids for Mother's Day,  I am so hard to buy for so they don't even try.
I guilt-ed Hubs into buying me this hanging basket of mini-petunias when we picked up the veggie plants last week.


So I went to Rite-Aid on Saturday and bought myself some perfumes.

There was a "Spend $40 Get $10 off" Q in the weekly ad that week.  I got 20% discount off the regular price as they weren't on sale BUT each bottle gave back $10 in Bonus Cash and I had $33.50 in BC on my card to burn.


2 x Vera Wang perfumes for 24.23 ea.after 20% dicount=$48.46
$10 off with Q=$38.46 +$2.34 sales tax=$40.80

I used $33.50 Bonus Cash so spent $7.30 out of my WAM to finish paying for this.
I earned back $20(2 x $10 any perfume over $21.99)in new BC.

Not a free or great deal(Who's getting those these days, am I right?lol)but I was able to roll the BC and still have a decent amount going forward.

Sluggy

8 comments:

  1. Good for you! Gifting a little something for near free is a definite win. I bought myself two long sleeve t-shirts, a work staple, for under $5 each. Since I can't thrift, i can do clearance on-line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you will stink good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice buys and love your flowers, I have so many of that kind in different colors, my new favorite flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I love gardenia. Walk past me with that on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. One of my favorite scents. Penny S.

      Delete
  5. I hope everyone's safe and staying safe. I just read that the virus is mutating and getting much more dangerous. I don't want to alarm anyone but it's time to get right with God, cause this is getting downright scary! Stay home and stay safe, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hanging basket of flowers & that is a great deal on the perfumes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day to yourself! I completely ignored it this year and did not want to celebrate, but that will change in time. Right now I am treating myself to take out meals.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.