Thursday, May 28, 2020

More Rite-Aid This Week


Before I head off to run errands this morning here's what I picked up at Rite-Aid yesterday...........


I forgot I still had a $4 off wyspend $20 snail mailed Q from R-A so bought--

1 x Midnite sleep aid on sale=$9.00
1 x Salonpas roll-on on salee=$9.00
2 x Wild Organics coffee 50% off clearance($3.39)=$6.78
SubTotal=$24.78

I used that $4 off $20 Q and a $1/1 Midnite IPQ so $5 off making all this $19.78, paid with Bonus Cash.
I earned back $16 in new BC(2 x $8 Midnite/Salonpas-same deal).
So essentially the Midnite was free after BC and Q, the Salonpas was $1 after BC back, one of the coffees was free after $4/$20 Q and I got .61¢ off the other coffee.

I would have preferred 2 Midnites as both would have been free after Qs and BC rolled(plus I like this stuff!)but they only got one package in this week's delivery. *whomp whomp*

Be sure and look around Rite-Aid for some food clearance, mostly this newish organic line(plus some beverages too).

Ok, I am off for the day.  I'm trying out this NEW blogger format and it's weird and I'm finding it difficult at times to change this old geezer's ways.  
I know I sound like an old person but "why do they have to keep fixing shit that ain't broke"?!? lolz

Sluggy


1 comment:

  1. When you figure out the reason why they fix what ain't broken, please share the secret!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.