Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Back to Rite-Aid....The End of This Deal

So I did this on Monday.........

See my previous post for details.

On Tuesday I returned the 2 Rimmel items that didn't qualify for the "Buy 3, Get $10 total BC" Deal so $3.86 back in BC on my account.
I then bought these items.........


2 x Rimmel eyebrow pencils.  Cost with 20% Wellness discount + sales tax was $6.60 paid for with Bonus Cash.
I earned $8 in new BC(the rest of the "Buy 3, Get $10 BC" Deal due me for that deal(had earned $2 BC already for the 1 item I bought that qualified).
Now I have $27.46 in BC on this account.

I'll be back in a bit with another post, a "real" post. ;-)
I didn't just want to add this little bit onto what I posted yesterday so folks would be sure to see this in case anyone was following along on the R-A stuff.

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.