Saturday, January 25, 2020

Rite-Aid on Friday & What's on Tap for the Weekend

I still had Bonus Cash to use/roll on two cards so I bought this on my son's card............


2 x Nivea Creme(men's)
1 x Nivea Shave Gel
After sale, discount and In-Ad Qs plus sales tax, I paid $7.71 in a combination of BC and free gift card credit.

I earned back $3 in new BC and $6.05 in Ibotta rebates so $9.05 back.

Then I bought all this on my card..........


After sales, discount, Qs and sales tax it came to $26.19
I used the $20 in BC on my card and $6.19 put on my gift card so nothing OOP.
I earned back $13 in new BC($3 wyspend $12 on food, $10 wyspend $30 on select items).

I got most of the drink/food items(except the Biscoff and the York mint patties)for Ex-College Boy.

Now I am down to $13 on my card, $3 on son's card and $1 on Hubs' card and nothing has to spend/rolled until at least 2/19/20 so there is time to pick and choose how to best deploy that BC over the next 3 weeks or so.

It's raw, rainy and windy here today so I'll stay home, work on some projects and edit photos from the wedding trip.  Maybe I'll get that blog post up tomorrow or Tuesday if I make some progress on it.  There is a big pot of chicken and dumplings waiting to be made and Chester needs a haircut so that's on today's agenda too. ;-)

What is everyone else up to today?


Sluggy

8 comments:

  1. I will take the Yorks if no one wants them. It is rainy all weekend here. I'll take it. Better then snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would eat at least two bags of that candy in one sitting. You know I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to my first yard sale of the year and looked for coins everywhere I went. No luck with coins. It has been a day in high 40s today. The wind was vicious and made it seem cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommy said he has seen large ones like that as a specialty shop.

      Delete
  4. Today we have snow--all day~all nite--somewhat changed from all rain-- all days~all nites!! Awesome picks for your RiteAId haul. I would say you are at the top of "the sport". (thats what I call my junking!!)
    joy in Marengo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Nivea. They make the best body wash. Good deals, Sluggy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am at work (just before the day begins) so 'what I am up to" today is Monday work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tonight, I am worrying that the paint put on a rusty and leaking gas meter is safe.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.