Tuesday, January 21, 2020

It's My Birthday!!!

First some business......


I did this on Sunday to use up expiring BC at Rite-Aid.
Except......I didn't figure things correctly, like the price on the body wash was reg. retail and not my 20% discount so I had to buy 2 candy bars to use the BC up instead of just one candy bar.
No fear though as Ex-College Boy has agreed to take these bars off my hands. lol

I ended up spending .36¢ on a R-A free gift card but I got the BC all used up.
Except....the Softsoap gave me a new $1 in BC.  So I'll find a way to use that within the next 30 days and I don't plan on having any BC on this Wellness card going forward, so 2 cards(almost)done.

I plan on emptying another card later this week on Friday.  More later as that unfolds.

* Today I start another trip around the sun.  I had planned a Giveaway to start today to celebrate my birthday but I've got people to see and places to go today and didn't get it finished yet so that will go up on Wednesday(if I don't party too hard today/tonight lol).

So have some fun and raise a toast today to the 'Ol Slug(and my haters can curse me as is their fashion)but do something out of the ordinary to celebrate your life!

And I'll see y'all tomorrow. 8-)))

Sluggy

24 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! May you party like a kid ;-)
    joy in Marengo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope your day is full of fun,laughter,and happy surprises.🎂🍨🎉🎈🥂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Raising a cuppa joe to you. Kim N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day and treat yourself a bit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!!! Mine is thursday and I hope to get a little fun out of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Permission to raise a glass? Accepted. Happy Birthday and many more trips around the sun for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Have a wonderful birthday and enjoy every minute of it!!!!

    Sue L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY , SLUGGY!

    Wendy Payne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Sluggy! Hope you get spoiled rotten today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day! It's my brother's birthday today too! You are in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!! I hope you saved some candy for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I'm a little late to the party, but I hope you had a most happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May this be the best year ever...
    Teddie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, Sluggy! Hope it was a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! I hope your day was full of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday🥳 JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.