Saturday, December 14, 2019

Other Rite-Aid Shopping Since Last Saturday

Last Friday I checked out a different Rite-Aid for more Shea Moisture moneymakers/freebies but it was not to be but I did find this stuff and I spent down BC on daughter's card.........


The Head and Shoulders was on clearance 50% off plus had a $1 R-A peelie Q on it making that shampoo $2.64.  Good thing because I didn't have a ManuQ.

I did have a $3.50/2 Q that had printed on a previous receipt for the Herbal Essence and that variety was also on clearance 50% off so both bottles were $3.48 total.

The R/S chocolates were on sale for $4.99 each, I had a $1/2 ManuQ and 1 gave back $1 in BC so $3.99 each after all that.

The fig bars were .30¢ after 20% Wellness Disc. and the .50¢ Instant Savings Peelie.($1-.20¢-.50¢=.30¢)
The dog toy was also in the $1 section and was .80¢ after my 20% Wellness Disc.

The best thing were the Reese's cookie center cups and Dove milk chocolate choccies.  Both were on clearance for .59¢ ea. AND had .50¢ peelie Qs on them so .09¢ each!
Besides the Qs noted above I also have a $3 wyspend $20 RAQ.
$32.22-$18Qs=$14.22+.24¢tax=$14.46 spend in Bonus Cash.  I earned $1 BC back for the R/S chocolates.


On Saturday Hubs and I went for a ride to a town South of here and I hit another Rite-Aid and found some Shea Moisture and Nexxus.......


The Nexxus were on clearance $9.99 ea.  I used 2 x $5/1 Nexxus IPQs so paid $9.98+.60¢tax=$10.58 in BC and earned back $10 in new BC.
The soaps were $5.19 ea. with Wellness Disc.so $10.38+.63¢tax=$11.01 using BC.  I earned my last $10 wyb 2 Nexxus/Shea Moisture BC.

Then on Monday this week I bought this at my Rite-Aid using a $2 wysp$15 Q on daughter's card.........

These Axe body washes were on clearance for $2.89, the coffee on sale for 5.99 and I had a $4/1 Q that printed on a previous receipt and I bought the Suave body wash(also 50% off)to reach $15 spent so I could use that $2/$15 Q.
Total spent was $10.33 of Bonus Cash and I now have $9.67 BC left on this card.

And on Wednesday I got this stuff here on my card.......


4 x Clairol root touch-up dyes w/30% discount(better than the sale price of $7.50)=$24.60 +.88¢tax=$25.82.  I also used 2 x $5/2 Clairol Qs so paid $14.82 in Bonus Cash.
The 30% Q was printed from their website(a swipe and save Q) The Q is HERE.

I then submitted for a $10 prepaid Visa for spending $20(before Qs)on Clairol/CoverGirl HERE.
Today is the last day to do this Visa reward deal at Rite-Aid.


So after that $10 reward I "spent" $4.82 for 4 boxes of hair color and was able to convert $10 of BC into a prepaid Visa card.

Next week I need to spend down most of the $48 in Bonus Cash on my son's card which has a $6 wyspend $30 Q attached to that account as well.  It's not a good week next week for deals so it will take some thinking to figure out the most advantageous way to spend that BC.

Sluggy


4 comments:

  1. Wow look at you go, I love me a reeses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score score score!! Especially the Reese’s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice score! Wish I'd known about the Clairol deal, cause I made a RA trip on Saturday to use my points before they expire.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.