Wednesday, November 13, 2019

More Rite-Aid Hijinks on Tuesday

In between staying warm, dealing with the snow and nursing Chester(the poor guy had his nuts removed on Monday)I found time to run up to Rite-Aid for this...............


2 x $8.63 at 20% wellness discount=$17.26-$4/2 ManQ=$13.26+.80¢ tax=$14.06
$13.58 paid in BC and .48¢ put on my free R-A gift card.
I earned back $10 in BC for the Winter Skin Deal on this card.

I also earned $3.10 cash back at Ibotta for buying these 2 bottles(2 x $1.50 for the Gold Bond and .10¢ for buying any item).

Plus this purchase put me over $50 spend on "Beauty" products so I got my third one of these.......


A $10 Rite-Aid gift card.

To recap--

What I've spent in Bonus Cash since 27th October sales flyer(doing the P&G R-A Deal through today)     
$75.98
What I've spent in Gift Card since 27th October sales flyer(doing the P&G R-A Deal through today)
$10.96
Total Spent.........$86.94


What I've earned in Bonus Cash since 27th October(doing the P&G R-A Deal through today)
$38.00
What I've earned in Gift Card since 27th October(doing the P&G R-A Deal through today)
$45.00(3 x R-A, 1 x P&G Prepaid Visa)
What I've earned in SavingStar cash rebates since 27th October(doing the P&G R-A Deal through today)
$23.00($3 Robitussin, $5 Gold Bond, $15 P&G items)
What I've earned in Ibotta cash rebates since 27th October(doing the P&G R-A Deal through today)
$6.10
What I've earned in Cash at R-A since 27th October(doing the P&G R-A Deal through today)
$5.96($2 PostQ, $3.96 Refund)
What I've earned in Catalinas(not used yet)since 27th October(doing the P&G R-A Deal through today)
$5.50
Total Earned.......$123.56

And I have all these products in my stockpile now
8 x Crest/Oral-B items
9 x Pantene items
4 x Olay items
1 x Robitussin item
4 x Gold Bond items
14 x Tresemme items


Between all cash, gift cards, BC and store chits I am up $36.62 at this point getting ready to head into R-A black Friday sales.  And most of my earnings is in R-A gift cards and cash instead of Bonus Cash which means I don't have to worry about expiring BC.
I also have almost $100 in free R-A gift card left as well as all 6 of the $10 "Beauty" gift cards I earned in 2018 to spend.
8-)))

I control 4 Wellness accounts so technically I "could" earned as many as 8 "Beauty" Gift Cards with my "spending" before November 30th(if I buy certain items).  But I doubt I will try for that many as it is too much work mentally on Sluggy's old brain. ;-)

So that's what I've been up to lately.


Sluggy math & money nerd


2 comments:

  1. My brain is boggled just reading how you do all this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brain is tired just reading your post. This is just too much math for me and secretly I am glad there are no more Rite Aids in town so I don't have to feel like a failure for not saving like you do!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.