Thursday, June 6, 2019

Shopping This Week

This post will be short as I am off to a doctor's appointment shortly.


I haven't really done much shopping this week.  Between medical appointments this week and cleaning/painting a bedroom there hasn't been much time nor inclination to do so.


I did go to Rite-Aid on Wellness Wednesday yesterday but there was really nothing worth buying for me.
I did have a card with $3.59 in Bonus Cash expiring in 7 days so I got this to use up the BC.



It was on sale for $3.99 so I paid .40¢ on  a gift card for it + the BC.
Now I only have BC on three of our cards and I intend to spend it all down to zero during June.


I also hit the bread store since I was nearby after going to Lowe's to order a carpet install..............



3 loaves for $4 and the bag of stuffing was .89¢.  I like that all the brands of bread are now the same price there(even though one brand use to be  3/$3).  Before I'd have to sometimes buy more bread than I actually wanted or not get all the types/brands I wanted.

I spent $4.89 total on groceries this week so far. 
Not sure if I'll hit Weis(PMITA)Markets for the Friday Freebie.  It depends on what it is.

Did any of y'all get any good grocery deals this week?


Sluggy


3 comments:

  1. There were no great grocery deals this week. One store had cereal for 1.79 a box, but even with a .50 coupon the boxes were so small it was like one bowl for 1.39. So I did not partake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deals and low spending, I love that

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.