Saturday, May 25, 2019

It's Official!!!

Daughter sent me this text while her and the BF were on the way back to Louisiana.


The boyfriend gave her an engagement ring so it's now officially, she is getting married!!!

This wasn't a surprise as they were already planning their wedding/reception but he had to wait until they were physicaly together to give her the ring. lolz

The wedding is in January of 2020 in Louisiana so Hubs and I have to make arrangement to get there from PA in the middle of Winter.......this should be fun. HA!

I am so happy for her and she's on her way to having the life she wants.

Is it too soon for me to start buying baby clothes? ;-)


Sluggy

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter & her family! What an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!


    Carter's has 40% off clearance this weekend. Just sayin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how neat, Sluggy. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting - congrats to you and daughter!!!! Since I'm very, VERY likely never to have a wedding (we won't even talk about grandkids), I'm going to live vicariously through you :)

    Sue L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Fingers crossed that you will be a Gramma within a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your daughter (and you the future Grandma!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for her and you. I predict that the oldest will soon be married and then they will start having kids together and you will be busy traveling to see them. Love the ring and the hand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very exciting times. It is never to early to start planing grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and best wishes to them.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed this engagement party, but I did make it to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.