Thursday, April 4, 2019

1st Quarter Review.....Small Finances



The first quarter of 2019 is in the books now.
Let's see where some of my small pots of savings look like 3 months into this year.


*  Rolled coins--$5 in dimes.  That's it.  Rolled coins have taken a big hit since Hubs stopped working for a living. lolz

*  Found Change--$22.78   So $20 of that was a Twenty dollar bill I found on the floor at Rite-Aid and haven't done anything with it yet.  ;-)

*  Refunds & Post Coupons--$75.58  Mostly Weis(PMITA)Markets and Rite-Aid.

*  Cash Rebates--
   * Ibotta--$94.03
   * SavingStar--$23.50
   * Checkout51--$31.25

Total.........$252.14 to put toward the grocery spending come December.
Not a lot, but better than a poke in the eye, right?  ;-)

Next update on the Small Financescoming at the beginning of July.


Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. I wish we had more rebate apps like you but grateful we do have Checkout 51 - got my first $21 cheque of the year there. You have a great start on December groceries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, constantly i used to check web site posts here early in the
    dawn, as i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, yup this post is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things
    from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so small savings. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.