Saturday, March 9, 2019

Friday Shopping Weis & Rite-Aid

I went to Weis(PMITA)Markets yesterday to get the Friday Freebie and ended up with all this(plus a few other things too)............


1 x Weis bag of veggies=$1.97
3 x Bird's Eye Voila! meals chicken and shrimp ones on sale Friday only=$8.97
2 x Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches on sale=$9.00
3 x Shady Brook Farms turkey breast slices=$20.85
SubTotal.........$40.79

Coupons Used
1 x Weis FRIDAY FREEBIE=$1.97
3 x Birds Eye Voila! PeelieQs which doubled to $1 each=$3.00
2 x .75¢/1 Jimmy Dean Bfast sandwiches IPQ which doubled to $1.50 each=$3.00
3 x $3/1 Instant Meat stickers=$9.00
3 x $1.50/1 Shady Brook Farms item(excludes ground turkey)=$4.50
Coupon Total....$21.47

$40.79-$21.47=$19.32 OOP

I also picked up some fresh produce and 90% ground beef on special for the kids and a bottle of tea(which I'll be getting for free since it rang up incorrectly but I need to get to the store to take care of that).
Everything I bought came to $36.24.

The bag of Veggies were free so a no-brainer buying that.
The Bird's Eye Voila! meals were $1.99 each after sale/Qs.
The JD b'fast sammies were $3 a box of 4 or .75¢ each sammie after sale/Qs(and were something EX-CB had requested).
The turkey breast packs were $7.35 total.  Together they came to 3.48 lbs. so $2.11 per lb.

I also went up to Rite-Aid(again!)on Friday and bought this...........


7 x Great Grains cereals on sale $2.50 wyb at least 2=$17.50 paid for with Bonus Cash.
I had a card with BC I wanted to use up.
Every $8 worth of this cereal purchased gave me back $3 in new BC, so I earned $6 BC.
I also applied for .50¢ Ibotta rebates for each box(you can do up to 5 rebates per flavor of cereal)so I got $3.50 back in cash as well.
After BC and cash back these cereals cost me $8 or $1.14+ per box.  A really good price for one of the better quality cereals(not kiddie stuff).
I believe this R-A cereal deal is a month long one(a Limit of 4 Deals)as my receipt doesn't show I maxed out this deal after 2 Deals.
It would have been an even better deal if there were Post Great Grains Qs out there somewhere to use on this but hey!, $1.14+ a box is still a good deal if you eat this stuff.

I also bought 5 more Fig Newton packs..........


With Gold Wellness discount they are .63¢ per pack so $3.15 paid for with BC.
Checkout51 has that .75¢ Fig Newton rebate again this week until Wednesday(limit of 5)so I got $3.75 back in cash rebates there.
Also SavingStar has a .75¢ Fig Newton rebate(limit of 1)now so I spent $3.15 in Bonus Cash and earned back $4.50 in cash rebates, making these a $1.35 moneymaker. 8-)))

Now I've got to get some things/errands done today so we can take this road trip to South Carolina and North Carolina and Virginia.

Last chance to let me know if you live in those states if you want to meet up with Hubs and me.  Just email me and we can set something up.
Would love to meet some readers!!

So what's going on this weekend for you?

Sluggy



5 comments:

  1. Great deals. Giant Eagle does a freebie of the week around here and they are usually sad lol. This week it's a can of pop. That's not enough to get me in the door, sorry.

    Oldest is taking his SATs as I type. He also desperately needs a haircut and Great Clips has a 6.99 sale, so perfect timing. Going to check out the library book sale in a little bit. Might run to the mall and check out a few stores that are closing. Need to deep clean the inside of my Jeep. Nothing terribly interesting here, but that's okay with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we started a "Lent box"that every day x 40 days we put a food item in it and at easter give it to the food bank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your trip! Teddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to stay out of the stores all week after splurging for the last week or so. The exception might be fresh vegetables.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.