Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A Good Weis Trip

So I went up to Weis to pick up a few things before the ad week changes on Thursday.........


These two packs of loose raw shrimp came to 1.40 lbs.  With the $2 off instant discount stickers it all cost me $7.10.  The reg. price on shrimp here is $7.99 lb. and you have to buy it in 2 lb. bags so I'll take these clearance packs any day which I can stick into the freezer until needed/wanted.

I also picked all this up..........


Too Good and Oh! yogurts are part of a "Buy 12/Pay .83¢ each" Deal until ad change on Thursday.
I bought 12 @ .83¢=$9.96.
I used 6 x .50/1 Too Good and 6 x .50/1 Oh! yogurt IPQs.
The first 4 of each identical Q are suppose to double to $1 but when the cashier put them through all 12 doubled to $1.
$9.96=$12.00= negative $2.04 OOP.

The marinade was on special for $1.99 each.  I had a hangtagQ for .55¢ which doubled to $1.10 so the marinade was .89¢ OOP.

The Kraft Snackfulls were on special $1 each wyb4. I got these to take on our road trip next week......it's not something I'd ordinarily buy.
Two of these had $1/2 PeelieQs on them so $4-$2=$2 for all 4.  Add in the $2.00 overage on the yogurt and these were free and .04¢ of the overage applied to the .89¢ spent on the marinade so that was .85¢ when all was said and done. 8-)))

The Malt O Meal rebate just came back on my Ibotta list so I'll go back for 5 more bags of cereal and hope that S'mores one is still ringing up full price so I can get them all for $3.06 again. lolz

If I have time I'll post again later today. Now I am gathering my Qs and then it's off to Rite-Aid for some Wellness Wednesday pillaging.
Hoorah!
Then lunch out with Hubs.
Oh, it's a lavish, rock star life I lead, indeedy! 8-)

Sluggy



7 comments:

  1. You do lead a rock star life at least in my world:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it when folks come together and share views.

    Great blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I constantly emailed this webpage post page to all my
    friends, since if like to read it then my links will too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have
    got right here on this post. I am returning to your site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when coupons work in our favor. Most times they beep and I have to get a manager.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right here is the right site for anyone who wishes to find out about this topic.
    You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally
    will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that has been discussed for years.

    Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.