Another week, a few more frugal things.
Here's the skinny on what went down last week.........
* I found .02¢ last Friday at Weis(PMITA)Markets.
Then I got too much change at Mickey D's on Saturday when Kim had to make a Diet Coke run.
I made another trip to Weis on Tuesday and found more money!
That makes .17¢ for the week. ;-)
* I got the Friday Freebie at Weis.......
a container of oatmeal. I consider this a good freebie. And it actually rung up correctly too for a change.
* I used my free Purina dog food coupon they sent me........
* I spent A LOT of money on groceries at Weis this past week. We're talking $200 worth. Ouch. But I'd rather pay $200 and get good deals we'll use than wait and pay $300 later buying this stuff at regular price.
Last Friday's trip was a mangled mess though. 4 of my Qs wouldn't scan so the cashier manually put them in.....and didn't double them.
Then I went over my receipt and found the organic pear halves on clearance rang up full price. So I had to go back in with the pears and receipt, take a photo of the shelf tag and get a refund from CS.
One can was free($1.97 back)and the other can I got the .99¢ I overpaid back so $2.96 went back on my c/c this time.
* I had a free lunch on Thursday.
I have a Red Robin loyalty club thing so I get a free burger during my birthday month. I had water w/lemon to drink so my meal was totally FREE(except for leaving the tip-I used some of my WAM for that). I had an old Red Robin gift card so paid for Hubs meal with that.
* I paid the garbage bill last week. If it's paid in full before January is over you get a free month of service. Hey!, $28 saved is $28 saved. 8-)))
What frugal wins did y'all have this past week?
Let us know how you stay frugal......