Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Craptastic Health Update


Well I finally went to the Urgent Care and just as I suspected I have a sinus infection.  Haven't had one of those in years so yeah.....
I was also working on a case of bronchitis it seems but I took an albuterol treatment and am on an antibiotic and steroids for one or the other condition and am feeling on the mend at this point.  I sound like death when I breath or I am hacking up a lung but really I am better and not contagious.
The Daughter woke up this morning feeling like crap(or so she said)so she went up to the urgent care for a flu test.  Daughter can be a bit of a hypochondriac(she comes by it honestly as my mom had a touch of that)plus all her medical studies before she decided not to continue in premed and go to medical school.  We'll find out tomorrow or tonight if she is contagious so until then she is banished to her room and the Lysol and hand sanitizer are back on standby at Chez Sluggy.

With my luck if both the kids have the flu it will be hitting me next on top of my current miseries. sigh.
I wore a mask to Rite-Aid today to return the shampoo and Kleenex that my L2CQs didn't come off for and got some other goodies with today's Wellness Wednesday coupons.
I'll write that trip up later tonight or Thursday and report in on it.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!!
 Today is the last day it's open so go HERE.



Fear not!  The box is filled and sealed already just waiting to make it's way to it's new home so no germy hands with me handling the goodies.  I'll open the lid briefly to slip in a paper with the winner's address/name(after spraying that with Lysol of course!).

Ok, I am off to go nap if I can stop coughing long enough to do so. 

Sluggy

7 comments:

  1. Remember Vicks on bottom of feet makes cough go away so you can sleep. I hope you get better. I get the sinus and chest problems in conjunction with each other and know how miserable a person can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Practical is right ~ try it ~ sounds nuts, but it works. And as one famous politician said, "What have you got to lose?" LOL Teddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your daughter doesn't have the flu. Maybe it's just allergies. I hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you truly are in the mend. Long ordeal at your home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the flu... weird but the back of my lower leg hurt so bad. reaching of pulling anything, like a blanket is agony. We can be sick together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying that you get better soon. Breathing issues and bronchitis are horrible.

    I also hope that your daughter doesn't have the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are on the mend - it's been a tough winter full of bugs. My daughter had the flu and I looked after her "from a distance" :)
    Didn't catch it thankfully! Used a LOT of hand sanitizer!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.