Thursday, September 7, 2017

Rite-Aid Shopping This Week

So I went up to get my Rite-Aid Freebies on Monday, plus a couple of "almost" freebies.........



3 x Mentos Now Mints on sale=$3.00
1 x Crest toothpaste on sale=$4.00
2 x Glide dental floss/picks on sale=$7.98(20% Wellness disc. was less than sale price)
1 x Oral-B toothbrush on sale=$4.00
1 x GE light bulbs on sale=$7.99
1 x vinyl tablecloth on clearance=.50¢
SubTotal......$27.47

Coupons Used
2 x $1/1 Mentos Now Mints CatalinaQ=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Crest toothpaste Load2CardQ=$2.00
1 x $1/1 Glide dental floss/picks IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Glide dental floss/picks Load2CardQ=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Oral-B toothbrush ManuQ=$1.00
Coupon Total....$7.00

$27.47-$7.00=$20.47 + .54¢=$21.01

I used $21.01 in Plenti Points to pay and earned back $19.00 in new Plenti Points($1 wyb3 Mentos, $2 Crest toothpaste, 2 x $3 Glide items, $3 Oral-B item, $7 wyb1 GE).
So the Glide products were a .01¢ moneymaker each, the Mentos, toothpaste and toothbrush were all free, the light bulbs cost .99¢ and the tablecloth was .50¢ and I paid .54¢ in tax.(all in PPs of course).

I was going to get another toothbrush but the Load2CardQ didn't come off my card so I just got one toothbrush with the ManuQ I had.

I went back Wednesday morning and got this on my son's card........



1 x GE light bulbs on sale=$7.99
1 x Crest toothpaste on sale=$4.00
1 x Oral-B toothbrush on sale=$4.00
1 x Glide dental picks on sale=$3.83(Wellness disc. less than sale price .17¢)
1 x Glide dental floss on sale=$3.99(Wellness disc. less than sale price .01¢)
2 x Big Win candy bags on sale=$3.00
1 x Lotus cookies(Wellness disc)=$2.63
SubTotal......$29.44

Coupons Used
1 x $2/1 Crest toothpaste Load2CardQ=$2.00
1 x $1/1 Oral-B toothbrush Load2CardQ=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Glide dental picks Load2CardQ=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Glide dental floss IPQ=$1.00
2 x $1/1 Big Win candy bags Wellness Wed.Q in store=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Lotus cookies Wellness Wed.Q in store=$2.00
Coupon Total.......$9.00

$29.44-$9.00=$20.44+.47¢tax=$20.91

I paid with $20.91 in Plenti Points and earned back $18.00 in new PPs($7 GE light bulb, $2 Crest toothpaste, $3 Oral-B toothbrush, 2 x $3 Glide dental items).

The dental floss/picks were an .18¢ moneymaker, the toothpaste and toothbrush were free, the lightbulb pack was .99¢, the candy was .50¢ per bag and the cookies were .63¢.
I spent down my Plenti Points by $2.91.
I hadn't planned on getting the candy or cookies but the Wellness Wednesday Qs they had were too good not to.  The cookies are for Hubs to have with his coffee and the candy will be put into Xmas stockings come Christmas.

It's strange that when I bought the freebies on my card the Oral-B L2CQ didn't come off(so I couldn't get that second toothbrush(I had a ManQ to get one)but on my son's card the L2CQ DID come off!
Hmmm.

I'll probably go back before this sale week is up on Saturday to get the oral care freebies on Daughter's card too....if anything is left by then.

Since it was Wellness Wednesday(the first Wed. of the month at my store)I brought a few freebie samples home too.........


Toothpaste, arthritis balms and eye vitamins.  Most of this(along with some of all the stuff I actually "bought") will begin appearing in future Giveaway boxes.  8-)))

What good deals did you get at your local drugstore this week?

Sluggy


4 comments:

  1. I have not been in a drugstore this week or even month. But, the Glide lures me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. local drugstore? well, there is sorta one here in this tiny town ;) No deals and no ads (and high prices). I'm surprised our little grocery store has a weekly ad. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I bought that many mentos I would eat them in one sitting. Almost as good as bakery treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The closest chain drugstore (Walgreens) is over 30 miles from me. No Rite Aid or CVS around. I know Walgreens has some good deals and I really should start hitting them up when I'm in town.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.