Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Quick Weis(PMITA)Markets Post

Just wanted to pop in and mention this coffee deal I got on Friday which is valid until Wednesday evening........


I hadn't bought coffee in awhile and noticed this particular brand/package had done up .40¢(to $5.69 a bag)since last I purchased some at Weis.

This week 8 O'Clock coffee is BOGO at Weis so 2 bags for $5.69.
I bought 4 bags(3 of College Boy's fav flavor)and 1 of their new Alert(highly caffeinated)type.
So 4 bags for $11.38.

I had a $1/1 the Alert type from the Weis Spring/Summer Coupon booklet(a Weis Q), 2 x $1/1 8 O'Clock Coffee ManuQs, 1 x $2/2 8 O'Clock Coffee Catalina ManuQs, and a $1/1 8 O'Clock Coffee Weis snail mailed Q to stack onto these 4 bags.(Remember Weis allows you to use a Q on a freebie in a BOGOF Deal and you can stack a ManuQ with a Weis/privateQ).
I had $6 in Qs off in total but when one Q didn't scan the cashier picked up the $2/2 Q again and used that one, so I got $7 in Qs off in total.
So an even better deal than I planned on!
$11.38-$7=$4.38 for all 4 bags.

Then I submitted for a $1.50/1 wyb Alert type coffee cash rebate on Checkout51, making my score $2.88 for all 4 bags or .72¢ per bag!
Kaching! ;-)

You can print 2 x $1/1 8 O'Clock internet printed ManuQs HERE.
Buy two bags(make sure one bag is the "Alert" type flavor), use the 2 coupons, submit for the cash rebate and pay $1.10 per bag.
If you have any non ManuQs(like the Weis Q booklet one)to stack, mores the better!

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. That's a great deal. I will check and see if exbf has enough coffee. The price won't be that low, but surely much cheaper than full price. And, this throws me over the edge to get a new printer!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.