Thursday, July 27, 2017

Idaho or Bust!

I woke up this morning in a two bit motel and looked in the mirror..............


I guess 9 days of sleeping in strange beds has had a cumulative effect on me.
Lovely bags under my eyes now.

But we finally arrived today to Idaho.
Rah.....go me!

We have already toured around here a bit.
This crazy lady kept following me around and even wanted someone to take her picture with me.....


At least she didn't try to push me off the walkway into the falls after this shot.

I get to sleep in a real bed tonight!
Woohoo!!!
Maybe the bags will start to recede soon.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.......

Sluggy

10 comments:

  1. Put some Preparation H on the bags at night. It works. It really doesn't look so bad. I am glad you made it safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your road trip, crappy beds and all. Sometimes those are the funny things you remember about holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are enjoying the freshly painted deck as much as you are enjoying a real bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imbiggened the picture of the two of you. I love the background. And, what expression is that you have on your face? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun and sleep well. 'm looking forward to a couple nights not in my own bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey we are having way too much fun, and it continues tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betcha I know who that crazy lady is :) - keep on having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so beautiful. I miss you already.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.