Considering all things, we did pretty well on the Eating Out in January.
"All things" would be.....
* Hubs was still incapacitated so I had all my stuff and his stuff on my stuff to-do list so I couple of times I got take-out for dinner.
* It was my Birthday month. We couldn't go out but I bought a proper Birthday cake with buttercream frosting and steaks at the supermarket.
* I treated College Boy to burgers at Red Robin before he went back to school but used a free to me gift card so only spent $1.48 OOP on this. (My only win in this category.)
* There was take-out lunch bought on the trip to take College Boy back to school at Wendy's.
* Every time Hubs had a dr. appointment that I had to drive him to he wanted drive-thru food to take home to eat.
* And the BF left so I splurged and got Primo Hoagies for dinner before he left.....these are the expen$ive subs(42.38 for 4 subs-and that was with a $2 off discount!).
$168.52 spending on Eating-Out/Take-Out for January 2017.
The particulars are posted on the Eating-Out/Take-Out Spending page HERE.
One birthday in February coming up but College Boy won't be here so we'll take him out sometime on his school break in March or April.
I'm going to try to keep the Eating-Out to a minimum this month.
How did you do on your dining out/dining in spending for January?