* Do the grocery stores where you shop put out those ultra-smelly "decorative brooms" that are treated with cinnamon oil and smell like an overload of "Fall"?
You know.....the ones that have that overpowering cinnamon smell.
Weis(PMITA)Markets in my town puts them out in the "foyer" area of the entrance, which gets a lot of sunshine, and that extra warmth in an enclosed area that acts like a solar oven just adds to the release of the cinnamon aroma.
I do love me some cinnamon smells but it's quite disconcerting when it's September and the brooms are out since late August and we have a heat wave of temps in the 80's and as high as 90, and I walk into the foyer and am hit with a wall of hot cinnamon fragrance while I am dressed in Summer attire and sweating my brains out.
It just isn't a pleasant thang.......
* A reader left a comment about why I do giveaways. Well, people like free stuff, right? I make a teeny tiny bit of $ on my blog from advertisements(thanks to everyone who clicks on those)so I can afford to pay to ship a box now and again out of that income. Plus I get stuff for cheap/free at Rite-Aid and occasionally at other places too. And I like to give stuff away(and it gives me an excuse to buy things, the few things I do buy).
So, why not? 8-)))
* As of this past week I have passed the 1.7 million views threshold for my blog. That's a whole lot of people stopping by to read since this here blog opened for business in January of 2009!
* My computer updated Windows last week and when I opened up my mail program(OE)the update had done something strange to my inbox. I was no longer able to delete emails in there. Well, I could delete them but if I closed out and opened the mail program up again they were magically back.
WTF?!?! By Wednesday, which was when everything righted itself(sort of), I had over 400 New emails in my inbox(most of those unwanted). I tried to google a solution but everything I could find was at least from similar problems people had 2 years ago and didn't apply to my situation.
Everything is sort of back to normal now except that now I have two inboxes....one with all my old emails from before the Windows update that is now inactive and the other new inbox. I guess once I get the new inbox cleaned out I'll migrate all the old inbox mail over to it.
This whole episode does point out that I really need to clean out my mail hoard however. lolz
* I already did a post about College Boy's concert that that's about it for things going on around here lately.
What's happening in your world?