Saturday, October 17, 2015

September To-Do List....Update

Since we are already more than halfway through October, it's about time we take a look at the old To-Do List for September and see how I did, shall we?


SEPTEMBER

* Pay Bills 
Done and everything paid on time or early
* Ride Bike ? Miles
Fail  I got 2 miles done before my foot went kaput the beginning of Sept.
* Use Hand Weights 5 days
Fail  Nope, didn't happen
* Finish sewing nightgown
Done  Yep, got it finally finished....a flannel gown just in time for the cold weather.
* Finish sewing 2 pair of PJ pants
Done  Yep, finished 4 pair actually except for the elastic in the wait which I need to person who I made these for here to measure for that
* Cut out 2 Tops and Sew Them
Fail  Nope, didn't do any of that
* Go to Dentist
Done  Dental check-up and cleaning, no cavities
* Go to Physical Therapy
Done  7 visits and they released me.  Waiting on the bills to come in...oh joy.....
* Write a letter
Fail  I first had to get in touch with the letter recipent's daughter on FB and find out if she has moved/new address since I last saw her.  She doesn't "do" social media/computers.  Now have the addy and can send the letter.....after I write it, that is. lolz
* Buy a new Vacuum
Done  Got it, used, and paid the bill already.  This machines sucks bigtime!(in a good way)
* Pick up Daughter at Airport
Done  Actually Hubs did this since I was bedridden that day.
* Take Daughter back to Airport
Done  Actually Hubs did this too since I was still having to stay off the foot.
* Plan/Book October trip
Done  And the drinking has commenced...... ;-)
* Go to Family Reunion
Done  Got the Eldest son to go too.  It rained all that day but we had a good time anyway.

Got most of it done, medical issue kept some health things from happening.  Other than the foot it was a relatively productive month.

Now it's onward to planning October's list, well, for the little that's left of October. lolz
Actually it's time to start in on the November list so I just may skip over October.

I am so behind the eight ball this month.....

Sluggy


2 comments:

  1. I think you deserve a round of applause. I am exhausted just reading this. Shouldn't "Have Long Lay Down" be somewhere here?
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the update in the middle of the month. It gives me home that I am not too far from the norm!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.