Monday, October 12, 2015

Rite-Aid Shopping This Week

Sunday saw me running out to Rite-Aid to do some freebies......

I had these two ManuQs from the most recent P&G coupon insert--


And I printed off these assorted Qs at coupons dotcom--


I ended up using 4 of these IPQs but I had printed an extra just in case one of the qualifying items in the deal was out of stock and I had to substitute a different qualifying item.

Then I bought this stuff on Eldest son's card.........



4 x Arizona iced teas on sale 2/$1=$2.00
2 x Crest 3D toothpaste on sale=$6.00
1 x Oral B toothbrush on sale=$3.50
1 x Glide dental floss on sale=$3.35(Wellness disc. was better than sale price)
2 x cases of Big Win water on sale=$4.00 *not pictured*
Subtotal......$18.85

Coupons Used
1 x $1/1 Oral B toothbrush ManuQ=$1.00
1 x $3/3 assorted Crest brand items ManuQ=$3.00
Coupon Total.......$4.00

$18.85-$4.00=$14.85
I used $14 in Plenti points and put the .85¢ on my R-A gift card.
I earned $15 in new Plenti points on this transaction(2 x $3 Crest 3D, 2 x $3 Oral B/Glide items, 2 x $1 Arizona items, 1 x $1 wyb 2 Big Win h20).
Had I not bought the water this transaction would have been a $4.00 moneymaker in points.
But as it is, I got the water for free so still a good deal.

Then I used the other 4 IPQs on this order on my card..........


Basically the same transaction without the cases of H20 but this type of dental floss was $3.50 not $3.35.

Subtotal of $15.00 plus .02¢tax this time=$15.02
Coupons were .75¢/1 each so they took $3.00 off my total=$12.02
Plus a random .50¢ Load2Card came off as well so total went down to $11.52

I used $11.52 in Plenti points to pay for it all so Zero OOP.
I earned back $14.00 in new Plenti points so this was a moneymaker of $2.48.

$29 in points earned.
$25.52 in points used.
$0.00 out of pocket.
$52.02 in products brought home.

And I am finished Rite-Aiding this week.

Sluggy
 

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.