Saturday, October 3, 2015

October 1st Net Worth Snapshot


We are $6,714.12 up from last month's net worth(only liquid cash/investments, as I don't count housing or car values).  Under $2K of that if due to savings put away in September.  The bulk of the uptick is from our retirement/investment accounts.

Most of our money is no longer in the market(being so close to having to live off of this money)so the recent roller coaster ride on there hasn't affected our retirement monies much(in a bad way).  But we have so much saved that even the pitiful interest we earn on the money is surprisingly high.  8-)

We are also $126,024.55 up from one year ago, the October 1st of 2014 net worth.


Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. We aren't retiring for 15 years or so and had money in the market, bought more at lower prices but still taking a beating. Oh well, fortunately there is time for it to go back up (which it will with time).

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.