Friday, July 31, 2015

A Quickie

Can it really be the last day of July?
Can August be right on the horizon?
Can I really be sleeping on a subpar mattress in a sleazy motel in Virginia?

Yes to all!

My Eldest son's "moving to VA plan" has changed a total of 3 times since Tuesday.
This only meant a disruption in "our" plan once.....so far......but it was quite a change.

Hubs and I got into town here mid afternoon yesterday so had some time to kill yesterday.

We found somewhere to go...........


Can you guess where?

If I look like death warmed over it's because I was outside and it was something like 92F in the shade. ugh.
Welcome to Virginia in August.

More later as this adventure develops..........

Sluggy


 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Sluggy in a strange place with time to kill, I can hardly wait..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your son's plans keep changing, but knowing you, there will be quite a story out of all of it. Good luck on his move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changed 3 times?!?!?! I thought you had a place!!!!

    And you didn't call me?!?!?!? I am insulted. HAHAHAHAHA NOT!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, feel as if life is spiraling out of control. What is going on?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.