Friday, July 31, 2015

A Quickie

Can it really be the last day of July?
Can August be right on the horizon?
Can I really be sleeping on a subpar mattress in a sleazy motel in Virginia?

Yes to all!

My Eldest son's "moving to VA plan" has changed a total of 3 times since Tuesday.
This only meant a disruption in "our" plan once.....so far......but it was quite a change.

Hubs and I got into town here mid afternoon yesterday so had some time to kill yesterday.

We found somewhere to go...........


Can you guess where?

If I look like death warmed over it's because I was outside and it was something like 92F in the shade. ugh.
Welcome to Virginia in August.

More later as this adventure develops..........

Sluggy


 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Sluggy in a strange place with time to kill, I can hardly wait..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your son's plans keep changing, but knowing you, there will be quite a story out of all of it. Good luck on his move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changed 3 times?!?!?! I thought you had a place!!!!

    And you didn't call me?!?!?!? I am insulted. HAHAHAHAHA NOT!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, feel as if life is spiraling out of control. What is going on?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.