Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Shopping Deals on Monday--Moneymaker 'Poo & Cheap Cheese


I went up to Rite-Aid Monday morning to get a prescription and was going to do a moneymaker shampoo deal while I was there but doofus me, I forgot to bring the coupon I needed for that deal. argh!

So it was off to Weis(PMITA)Markets next to do a few deals.  I made a boring video which is HERE explaining what I bought.

I had gotten a $10 OYNO Catalina on Saturday when I went up to Weis to get a couple of gift cards for Hubs for Father's Day.  That also earned me 10¢ in gas points too.
I used the $10 Cat to help pay for the groceries I bought in the video trip and thusly saved 79% over reg. retail.

After lunch, I then went back up to Rite-Aid(remembering to bring the coupon this time!)and bought this awesome MONEYMAKER.........


4 x Suave Professionals Shampoo on sale $2.50ea.=$10.00

I used these coupons--
1 x $3/2 Load2Card Suave Professionals Q=$3.00
1 x $3/2  Suave Gold Infusion Professionals ManuQ(Sunday's insert)=$3.00
Coupon Total.....$6.00

$10-$6=$4 + .24¢ tax=$4.24

I used $4 in Plenti Pts. on my card and put .24¢ on a Rite-Aid gift card so Zero OOP.
I earned  400 new Plenti Pts.(2 x 200 per 2 bottles bought).

I also clipped the $3/2 Suave Professionals Q on my Saving Star account so I'll get an electronic $3 cash rebate too.

Bring home 4 bottles of shampoo for free and get $3 cash back??
Yes, please!

Then I went back to Weis to do that Kraft Cheese Deal again.....


4 x Cracker Barrel cheese blocks on sale $1.99=$7.96(shelf price of $15.96)
Instant $5 off $15 shelf price purchase....
$7.96-$5=$2.96

I used that surprise $1 OYNO Catalina Q from buying those DiGiorno pizzas last week.

$2.96-$1=$1.96 OOP for 2 lbs. of cheese.
And a 87% savings rate....woot!

I'll be going back to do this cheese Deal a few more times as I need to be out doing errands this week.
Even without using that $1 Catalina this cheese breaks down into .74¢ a block with that $5 Instant Discount.

Nice.

Sluggy


 

2 comments:

  1. I never ever get deals like that around here. NEVER! And even when it does seem like something is a fair price, they are out of it!!!!!!!
    But I am happy for you. Now how many times are you going to run this deal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did it 2x Monday and I will do it 2x more Wed. before and after my dr. appointment. Nothing planned for the rest of the week but I am sure I'll squeeze in another few visits until the fridge is bursting with cheese! lol

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.